Anyone interested in a few days of SkySaga?

tldr: here’s a two-day key to take a look! :smile: :+1:

ThursdayU5YF

i was invited into the beta last week and have had a fantastic time playing… you have to like the cartoony sort of aesthetics (which I personally do) and if so, you’ll absolutely love SkySaga… it’s gorgeous!

for those who aren’t aware, the concept is pretty straightforward… you start with your own private island, harvest some resources, craft some goods, and eventually gain access to the main game’s “social hub”, where you can accept a host of quests, gear, etc and find new friends to play with (or battle in several PvP modes)…

from there, you can craft “keys” which grant you access to a virtually unlimited number of instanced locations to visit, harvest materials, battle mobs and collect more loot… :smile:

have fun! :+1:

5 Likes

Wow–It looks like if Minecraft, Cube World, and Skylanders had a baby! I’m not one for MMOs, but I bet a few people on the forums might be interested in checking this out.

2 Likes

lucky for you (and me), it isn’t one! at least, that’s not how I’m playing it… :smile:

I’ve been happily building up my own island, going on adventures (sometimes to be joined by random folks, although infrequent at best), and just generally playing around with the mechanics of the game… :+1:

3 Likes

It isn’t very MMO, its more like single player with optional interaction. Pretty cool game though.
Thanks for the Key @SteveAdamo

2 Likes

yeah, I was sure quite how to phrase it, but that pretty much sums it up… :smile:

you’re quite welcome! if you see me in game (later this evening) feel free to come over and visit my island! :tropical_drink:

2 Likes

so i finally got around to getting skysaga, but my computer is being a pain and the game wont start :disappointed:

1 Like

bummer! I was just about to hop on and complete some “daily quests” … we could have been buddy cops… I would have even let you be the bad cop! :smile:

2 Likes

now i have to do everything in my power to get this game to work :wink:

i’m pretty sure its something to do with my security program not trusting the game or something… i’ll poke around and see if i can get it running

1 Like

excellent! just let me know … im off to seek more fortune and pain fame!

1 Like

well unlike i originally thought, its not actually a security issue… so i’m stumped :confused:

i might go to the forums later, normally i wouldn’t but the fact they also use discourse for their forums makes me willing to check it out.

1 Like

I have already registered. Waiting to be published? Or what I need to do? Download games?

crud… let me know if you make any headway!

i am not 100% sure, but I think once you have an account on their site (the link I used earlier), you should be able to “apply” the key… then, you should receive an email with a link to download the client… :+1:

1 Like