• Users: 1404 :arrow_up: 102
  • Topics: 852 :arrow_up: 93

p.s. i cant stay mad at you… :two_men_holding_hands:

2 Likes

Likes are shooting up! It’s because I’m just so funny :smile:

2 Likes

@Smokestacks dont you dare forget the comic relief

1 Like

What I like especially is, that it seems like we have had quite some new people showing up in the forum in the last week or so. Hope this trend continues and that we will gain some contributors (while also just reading is fine of course).

3 Likes

indeed… just over a hundred folks in a little under a month… :+1:

[update #2]

1500 users, and all’s still well… some serious surges in posts and likes… :smile:

• Users: 1500 :arrow_up: 96
  • Topics: 852 :arrow_up: 128

Alright post count seems somewhat exponentially related to users.

1 Like

[update #3]

1600 users, and all’s still well… again, some serious surges in posts and likes… :smile:

• Users: 1600 :arrow_up: 100
  • Topics: 1117 :arrow_up: 265
2 Likes

Hopefully they will come closer to the topic as we approach December :wink:.

1 Like

one might take that as a thinly veiled reference to my constant spamming thorough patrolling… :smile:

2 Likes

I would never refe… refi… reif… see, I cannot even spell this word :disappointed:. And the only thing which is subtle about me is my tiny little nose in the middle of my face :wink:.

1 Like

And of those 17350 likes, 5293 have been given by @Geoffers747, @SteveAdamo or I. Aren’t we generous :wink:

1 Like

@Smokestacks They are also responsible for around 5.320 spam posts.

4 Likes

I appear to just not use the like button very much, I blame forgetfulness. Although also interesting though is who got the likes, between @SteveAdamo, @Geoffers747, and @voxel_pirate they’ve got 4999 of them. The rises also aren’t that serious, they’ve stayed fairly constant other than the 50% jump from mid-late August to mid September, although I’m sure you could find an explanation for that, just look for what happened on here around then.

2 Likes

Ok, don’t blame me at the end and say that I have started with this statistics n’ stuff :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. Here some more CSI-ish details…

• We have around 80 users who have more than 30 likes
  • Together they have accumulated around 13’000 likes
  • … 15’500 posts
  • … 490 topics

So 5% of the users are contributing 70% of the posts and are accumulating 75% of all likes (as a reward :wink:).

3 Likes

Just because I know you love this sort of thing @voxel_pirate

Like stats as bar graphs!

2 Likes

Uh… do you have this also by region, like Americans vs. Europeans? :smile:

2 Likes

That would be interesting but alas, no :frowning: .

Maybe we should make the suggestion for more detailed stats over at the meta, although it is in no way imperative to the functioning of the discourse … but hey! We like stats!

1 Like

why @voxel_pirate? why must you destroy the illusion that we’re one big happy family? as opposed to a focused group of fanatics? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Beloved Steve, we ARE a big happy family. There are just some black :sheep: around. It looks like they quit all other hobbies next to Stonehearth once it hits Kickstarter. Poor fellows… they deserve some likes as this is all they have :disappointed_relieved:.

3 Likes