Why did many mods in the workshop disappear, did the author delete it himself?

I found that some mods disappeared, including:
magic combat
wizq
space magic
I hope it wasn’t the author who removed these excellent mods

When I was talking to other players recently, they reported that some mods had disappeared from the Workshop and prevented them from launching their saves :pensive: :pensive:
By the way, there is another mod that has the same problem :disappointed_relieved:
auto_golems_guns

The modder had his account deleted (we don’t know why) so steam removed all his content. We have local copies saved on the ACE discord, people can download those to keep them working

2 Likes

It turns out that these high-quality modules have been deleted, which is really a shame :pensive:

You guys can check and download his mods here on the ace discord, in this room:
(2) Discord | #:mag_right::dagger:〡findersword | Stonehearth - ACE

Thanks a lot :grinning: :grinning:

The channel dos not seem to work

Other members seem to be having problem visiting it. As far as I know, you just need to be part of the ace discord. Try to join ace discord first, and then manually browse through the rooms there if it still do not work

I’m on the discord and there is no clickable link in the announcement
The link in this topic leads to an unusable page

People that can’t access the page must make sure they have the :sparkles:Hearthling role in our Discord; getting this role is necessary to prevent spam/etc (most bots are unable to get roles and remain “locked out” for having no roles)

To get the role, once you’re inside the server head for the #:balloon:〡getting-started channel and you’ll be able to react to a message for the role.

However, if for whatever reason you don’t want to be part of the ACE community or you don’t use Discord, here’s the link for the Dropbox folder I’m using to host the mods:

I do not speak English I’m not good at pc sorry

thank you
I’m in trouble
lost auto_golems_guns
become normal