Why aren't my hearthlings building?

I already asked this in the discord, but as no one has answered yet, i will ask here too. does anyone know why my hearthlings often halt building something? I have the materials they need to keep building, and the build itself doesnt say there is an error and is still outlined with the green dotted line, but all my workers insist on sitting around the fire instead of building. Is that because it’s raining?

Reload your game, sometimes red parts don’t show. Also there might be some areas where mining is needed and they can’t reach…you’ll see the small mining squares on reload.

Even after reload, there’s still nothing new highlighted, nor is there anything red there now.

is there an ! over the build

Alright, so they just placed a curtain and now everything seems to be functioning again. A curtain facepalm “Sorry, cant build the roof, the neighbors can see me.”

And no, there was no !

1 Like

oh oh oh i lol know, it happens sometimes, they sit and wait for that one item that has a voxel touching it, they will place it first before cont with build, so be careful. i do it all the time with voxel made fireplaces