When you desperately need that one vendor so you put down one gazzilion stalls

“No, thank you Mr. Boxen, I don’t need anymore boxes.”

“Sorry, sir, I’m looking for—no, no, no. I don’t want windows.”

“Did anyone see the mason guy lately? Yes, yes, it’s a pretty flower but I don’t need it.”

“I already have enough pets, thank you…”

“Make way please!”

“You again, Mr. Boxen? How did you… ah, never mind.”

“No thanks, I’m not hungry.”

“I said… I DON’T WANT FLOWERS!”

“What the 'eck… stop harrassing me Mr. Boxen!!”

“No thank you, I don’t need animal pelts.”

11 Likes

And then you accidentally close the one you needed.
I always had a bunch of stall before, because that is how I burned my gold, buying wood and stone. Now they have all this varieties, I will probably make even more haha

3 Likes

Bless your for that screenshot!! I always feel like I’m the worst Stonehearth player imaginable because I tend to focus on getting my crafters leveled before bothering with building. That means my Hearthlings tend to spend a while out in the elements like this. I don’t feel so bad now.

3 Likes

Normally, I build shelter for my folks. But this was with re-embark in mind, so I did not really care for these fellows. Let them soak in the rain, I thought.

2 Likes

Doh! Were here’s hoping the folks you’re takin’ with ya to re-embark don’t hold two towns worth of enduring the elements against ya!!

2 Likes

Well, I can always leave them behind when it comes the time for the second re-embarkment! :wink:

2 Likes

:rofl: Very true!

1 Like

“Attention! Attention, Vendors! Has anyone seen Rufus? You know, Rufus Garrow. The guy with the teeny tiny cart carrying all the stone furniture. Don’t play coy with me. I know you’ve all met him at some point. The man gets around like a cold… he only shows up when I don’t need or want him.”

5 Likes

I had a thought about “specializing” stalls, making them more attractive for a particular trader, similar to different hearths currently in the game. I.e. cloth stall -> summon clothier in 80% cases.
Although I don’t know how to make this progression interesting. Some quest maybe? Or do we need to achieve something to unlock this option?

2 Likes

Specialized stalls would be wonderful for flavor, too!

… Now I really want them :glum:

1 Like

You can always mod them :wink:

It shouldn’t be too difficult to make a new command that spawns a specific trader for a stall.

Argh, seeing so many mods in the workshop is making me crave modding again :frowning_face:

1 Like

I wish I could, but I’m an old hag who doesn’t know how to code.

Yeah. Maybe I’ll even kick my laziness in the butt.

1 Like

Did ya ever add appeal to all the lovely lights in your mod? In case ya needed some extra inspiration. :wink:

In fact, Kittyodoom graciously offered her help in the matter.

1 Like

Yay, that mod is one of my all time favorites!!