What's your personality type?

ISFP
Introvert(67%) Sensing(12%) Feeling(25%) Perceiving(44%)
You have distinct preference of Introversion over Extraversion (67%)
You have slight preference of Sensing over Intuition (12%)
You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (25%)
You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (44%)

Psyduck
Your absent-minded, ditzy, clumsy…or anything related to that but thats what makes you cute. You make people laugh at your confused actions. You never know what’s going on in your surroundings but you are always positive. Your kind of naive but we all are at times. Just enjoy yourself!

INTJ
Introvert(89%) iNtuitive(38%) Thinking(50%) Judging(22%)
You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (89%)
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (38%)
You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (50%)
You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (22%)

This is kind of weird as I usually don’t judge :stuck_out_tongue:

But I must say, it seems very correct otherwise (both the quizzes :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

“Judging” doesn’t mean that you judge things, it just means that you tend to make decisions better and are more decisive, and you tend to cut through the clutter, as far as I remember. The other option is Perceiving, and I can’t remember exactly what that entails, but judging doesn’t mean that you judge people, it just means that you are a better decision-maker than an INTP.

2 Likes

Ah, okay then that makes much more sense! Thanks for the explanation @ManOfRet!

Well, I was wondering about the same thing before. What ManOfRet sounds seems more or less correct, but I would be hestitant to say the one is just plain better than the other (although ManOfRet did of course say they couldn’t remember exactly what Perceiving entailed).

Anyway, what I found was that you’re more deliberate/plan-oriented if you’re high Judging, and more spontaneous/go-with-the-flow if you’re high Perceiving. Which will lead to better decisions could then be a bit subjective, I suppose.

1 Like

INTP
Introvert(67%) iNtuitive(38%) Thinking(12%) Perceiving(44%)
You have distinct preference of Introversion over Extraversion (67%)
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (38%)
You have slight preference of Thinking over Feeling (12%)
You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (44%)

Ninetails
Your very mature and enjoying burying your nose in a book. Your not as social as some of the other pokemon but your just social enough to have a few good friends that your always there for. Your downfall is you would rather pick and read a book over socializing but hey thats your charm. Your the calm and cool type of personality.

:slight_smile:

before i was a ditto now i am a
Meowth

Your love attention. Love being in the spotlight. Your appearance is everything to you. You surround yourself in the most popular people you can. Your always following the trend or maybe 1 step ahead of it. Your kind of spoiled. You have a big ego. If things don’t go the way you want you throw a fit but hey people still enjoy being around you!

While no type is specifically better than another, if average education/income is a good scale of success, then the J type is definitely better. Here is a good explanation for it all, nicely organized into an infographic.

http://visual.ly/myers-briggs-personality-socio-economic-status

1 Like

Very interesting, thank you! Apparently the one thing that could improve my probability of success is being more extraverted. That’s unlikely to happen, though. Ah well. There’s different measures of success anyhow. Like average hours a day with cat on lap.

Yes, extraverts are typically able to connect with people better.

Please remember that the myers Briggs test is anything but scientific/ truly representative of your personality: http://www.theguardian.com/science/brain-flapping/2013/mar/19/myers-briggs-test-unscientific

2 Likes

Introvert(22%) iNtuitive(88%) Thinking(50%) Judging(56%)
•You have slight preference of Introversion over Extraversion (22%)
•You have strong preference of Intuition over Sensing (88%)
•You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (50%)
•You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (56%)

INTJ

Most of this I already knew. However, the stats might not show it, but I’m not cold and calculating! Well, only when I need to be.

According to this site I am critical and distrusting of other people just because I tend to keep to myself and questions other peoples statements. I Wouldn’t say that it fits very well together :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh no, not this logic again. Of course a single letter cannot define 1/4 of your entire personality. Can a single word (Animalia) definitively tell you what species an animal is? Of course not. But it helps classify what type you are by putting you in groups. It even gives you a percentage of what preference you have of one trait over another. It is not entirely comprehensive, but it helps.

Now, we all know these tests are not fully accurate, but in the case you do not agree with the data being presented based on your responses, you are given the information to make a logical decision based upon what you know about yourself.

So everyone keep in mind, it’s just another test on the internet. But also avoid people raging at the MBTI like in @Geoffers747’s link. More often than not, these results are pretty accurate. Just because you don’t fit a type 100% doesn’t mean this is wrong, it just means you are unique, which is perfectly normal.

1 Like

As for the Pokémon test, I have a bit of a combination between Pikachu and Meowth. I’m a kind person who enjoys being with friends, I try to be one of the funnier people around, and on occasion I can be quite the attention hog (I wear elaborate costumes to normal social events for goodness sake!).

1 Like

It’s more that certain people treat these things as if they hold some authority, or that there is a truth behind them.

I am absolutely against the concept of these being used in work environments as is becoming increasingly common.[quote=“Geoffers747, post:76, topic:4150”]
or that there is a truth behind them
[/quote]
Could you please show me why there isn’t? Why there is absolutely not one bit of honest information that springs from this test? I don’t get it.

Sorry, the word truth was probably the wrong one there!

I definitely agree with this:

This is more what I’m trying to say, that the ever common practice of using these tests as if they are 100% accurate and as such decisions should be made on their basis, is where my issue with it is. It isn’t a reliable test and obviously personalities are a lot more complex than a definitive four letter conclusion.

For me the extent of their worth lays in some sort of self-reflection, as long as people recognise they’re a bit of fun and just use it for that then great, but I know a few people who place the test on a pedestal as if it provides definitive answers about who we are as individuals.

3 Likes

I am glad we could finally find common ground here.

1 Like

I usually find stuff like this to be pretty neat. So I gave it a spin. Here are my results;

Introvert(22%) iNtuitive(12%) Thinking(1%) Perceiving(56%)
You have slight preference of Introversion over Extraversion (22%)
You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (12%)
You have marginal or no preference of Thinking over Feeling (1%)
You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (56%)

As for the Pokemon one;

Charizard
You have a intimidating personality. You are bold and honest and not afraid to speak your mind. That attracts people to you. Some people may hate you some many not you don’t really care. You enjoy being who you are and stick up for what you believe in. You sometimes have a short fuse but hey don’t we all? You have a soft spot for those closest to you but shhh I won’t tell anyone.

Funny, because I always picked the grass type Pokemon.

1 Like