What if I created a SH fan story?

what would you think it would be?

-role play
-first person
-third person
-compiled storys of indavisual charectors in a settlement
-multiplayer take (pvp,capture the flag,coop and hords)

and who is interested in reading it?

2 Likes

There are many possibilites :

• From the sky (God)
  • First person (Villager)
  • First person (Goblin)
  • Etc…

Writing a story will certainly add new elements that could be used later. :grinning:

the start

Stoneharth:Rabbitiers

::::::::::::::::::
::charectors
::Clans
::Rabbits
::Idler
::Dalf
hieght:small
::torona
hieght:tall
::Workers
::Slith
hieght:avrange
::Crafters
::Jhon
skill:farmer
hieght:tall
::Nilap
skill:crafter
::Militia
::Plimp
hieght:small
::Slopnsop
::Nelf

::nelf’s Jernal
day 1
time:noon

I am starting this jernal to see how far I can progress. I have 
    recently joined a settlement called gtems. Thier are 7 people 
    includeing me. My name is Nelf, and I dont know anyone else so 
    far. Tonight I was told Plimp will hold a gathering.

time:night

So I went out and meet the people in the settlement. Jhon is a 
    farmer, looks strong but lacks will power and intelegence. He 
    likes to talk in circles. The onlything though is every time he 
    loops a sentence some words are changed and it gets me confused. 
    Plimp is a footman, leader of militia. She is tough, smart and 
    very dedicated to the militia. She seems well known and is the 
    first to respond to a attack from the Goblins. Solpnsop is a
    stratagist. ocasonaly Solpnsop will engage in combat but one
    time she almost died. Slith is a worker like me and She dose
    not like me one voxel. Nilap is a skilled crafter. He can
    construct all material for makeing Dens. The den im in has a
    water lick stick that hangs from the celing. My rug is a little
    torn. And the last thing in my den is my own log with 9 spots
    to sit. oh I almost forgot Dalf. He is a idler, as the title
    sounds a little confuseing on why you would want one is beyond
    me. Dalf takes what he wants and everyone seems okay with that
    but it seems life he was angry at Slopnsop.
day 2
    time:morning

I have finaly Custamized this den. This is a complez network of 
    tunnels. The entrence is located under a masive chery tree. It lead 
    to the MessPit/GatheringLog. To the noth is whare the Militia and 
    Crafters sleep. Also the storge is a back den from Plimps den. We
    have one gathering in the noon. The Militia have another gathering
    for... I estamate training.

Just getting ready to go back to sleep, I will need the strength
    for what ever happens tomarrow. As I was talking to Slith about all 
    rugs being torn, and she said it should not be torn. She made me a 
    new rug and We had a talk about how outside of this hole is 
    buetiful. Every day the workers are sent out to gather material or 
    discover and show what location looks safe and what is not safe to 
    be around. Right now all that has been out is raw material and a 
    "hartling settlement". They come by to trade us goods and everytime 
    they give us gold and silver we turn it into jewly or armour/
    weapons. It will be another day before I get to explore and gather. 
    I wonder what Dalf dose on his free time? Well any ways good night.
day 3

Den looks the same but I am missing some element from it. It is
    starting to give me a strange feeling. Maybe it takes time getting
    use to. I saw a new rabbit join the clan, I think his name is uter?
    He claimed that he needed to talk to me fast. When I saw him he
    introduced himself as torona. He was urgeing me to explore the
    outside. Not like that was a bad idea but I need to wait four days,
    thats what Plimp said. I want to respect this for at least til day
    10 before I did anything rash that might cause a huge problem. When
    he left I had to fix my den, he was a big bunny.
day 4

In the morning I was able to leave the hole and see the outside.
    When I went out of the hole for the first time I saw a wide glade
    that had trees of all sorts. One farm plot had carrots and the other
    farm plot had turnips. The only thing I got to do was look around. 
    After some time passed it became noon and We had a gathering about
    the task placement check. This was the time when anyone can change thier
    task if they didnt want to do what thier curent task is or had trouble
    with the curent task they were given. I sugested I wanted to have a task
    that involved adventure, wit and action, I was given bardbarian. I was
    shown to my logs. First I had to create a intrament out of wood and fiber.
    First it looked like a smaller log with holes all over the top that had
    string placed inside that would pop out at the end I blow to change the
    tune. I then constructed a log that rested on top of two vetical logs,
    one on each side. Going back to my den that night was a little troblesome,
    I almost got lost. Now the hole system was expanded to fit a storge area.
day 5

Slopnsop woke me from my sleep today. I have to get ready, For what
    though? She said something about training.

I was trained in the art of fighting with my intrament. Slopnsop took my
    instrament from me and swung it at the wall. It broke in four parts! Slopnsop
    took all four parts and use a bit of "metal" to enance its durability.
    Slopnsop sharpend both ends to a fine point and took another go at the wall.
    This time parts of the wall was flying everyware. We both patched the
    hole in the wall with the dirt that was on the ground. Slopnsop handed me
    back the intrament and said to get the most force out of it, I would
    need to train in a difrent method from the others.
day 6

Upon wakeing up I was draged from my rug down whare Plimp was. slopnsop,
    Plimp and I worked on fighting technics. We then went outside and found a
    small goblin camp. After overthroughing thier camp we brought the loot back
    and we had first grabs at the food. We went back to the training den. Plimp
    told me "if you stick to this craftskill just do not die, It will get
    dangerous out thier."

I was woken up by Plimp this time. She lead me down to a den that was so
    pretty I thought I was out side. In the middle of the room Thier was a huge
    oval log carved to stand on four other logs, one on each cornor. Plimp then
    said "the harthlings need our help. They will be invaded by a big tribe of
    goblinsin two days from now. We will not fight alone we will fight along side
    these harthlings in a effort to save a settlement. Thier are 6 goblins,
    4 Footman, 1 leader and 1 archer. the harthlings have 1 footman and 1 leader.
    This is ware we come into this battle. with my force, Slopnosop's stealth I
    will promise that you Nelf, will make it back to your den. I want to see you
    in action. We leave tomarrow at sunrise to prepare the harthlings."
day 7

I was woken up by Plimp. We got food together and headed for the
    harthlings. We were greeted by thier militia, at first glance they looked like
    we were going to war with the goblins. As we started to practice with them Plimp
    started to teach them how to fight. They picked up fast and it was full fun.
    When they looked at my weapon they giggled. Plimp saw this as a time to show how
    good our weapons are. My instrament became heavy all of a suden, When I twirld
    the instrament it was playing music. I took a strike at one and I had to stop
    or I would have pierced thier armour. then the leader came up to me and said
    "That is a nice weapon, did you make that?" I said yes and he said his name is
    flant, and her name is kinto. We introduced ourselfs and went back to practiceing.
    As more wind went through my instrament the louder the music became. I was shown
    how to strike without any wind going through the instrament, I liked that it
    did that though.

3 Likes

Hey @moneybaglets sorry I’m a little late to the post, I was on a trip with limited time and internet access. I really hope you begin writing, it is hard to get support for stories, the more of us writers there are the better. I will tell you right now that I make a very large effort to read and give my thoughts about every composition on the discourse. Yours will be no exception.

Whatever you think you can write about.

If you want my opinion, I would recommend writing a series of short stories, they can be related if you want but don’t feel obligated to keep them one long story. In my experience it is VERY hard to right a extended story posting parts over time. Especially since getting support is not easy.

With all that being said I can’t wait to see what you come up with. I hope you post it soon.

Wow I feel stupid :blush: I didn’t read the whole thing before I posted.

I’m out of time now, but i’ll get to giving my thoughts later.
-Turtlesquish

2 Likes

Definitely.

I liked the story, but a little proofreading could go a long way.

2 Likes

Yeah I noticed a lot of spelling mistakes. You may want to fix them, since they degrade the quality of a composition.

1 Like

ill try to post another part within three days from now
Nelf has bad speech.

You’ll have to balance his personality with the reader’s ability to understand.

1 Like

Your right my writing was dead terrible and I needed to correct it. it got to the point where I could not even understand what I wrote so i had to rewrite it, about that and also life is catching up and I will write less until I have more free time. thank you for your support and comments it helped me progress with the story knowing that it will be seen.
here is what I have so far and my only question to you people is how many tribes do you want to see?

::nelf’s Journal
day 1time:noon
I am starting this journal to see how far I can progress. I haverecently joined a settlement called items. There are 8 rabbitsincluding me. My name is Nelf, and I don’t know anyone else sofar. Tonight I was told Plimp will hold a gathering.
So I went out and meet the rabbits in the settlement. Jhon is afarmer, looks strong but lacks willpower and intelligence. Helikes to talk in circles. The only thing though is every time heloops a sentence some words are changed and it gets me confused.Plimp is a footman, leader of militia. She is tough, smart andvery dedicated to the militia. She seems well known and is thefirst to respond to an attack from the Goblins. Solpnsop is astrategist. occasionally Solpnsop will engage in combat but onetime she almost died. Slith is a worker like me and She doesnot like me one voxel. Nilap is a skilled crafter. He canconstruct all material for making Dens. The den im in has awater lick stick that hangs from the ceiling. My rug is a littletorn. And the last thing in my den is my own log with 9 spotsto sit. oh I almost forgot Dalf. He is a idler, as the titlesounds a little confusing on why you would want one is beyondme. Dalf takes what he wants and everyone seems okay with thatbut it seems life he was angry at Slopnsop. Torona seems to be a brotherto Dalf even though Dalf looks to be the older one.
day 2time:morning
I have finally Customized this den! This place is a complex network oftunnels. The entrance is located under a massive cherry tree, It leadto the Pit/Gathering Log. To the north is where the Militia andCrafters sleep. Also the storage is a back den from Plimps den. Wehave one gathering in the noon. The Militia have another gatheringfor… I estimate training.
Just getting ready to go back to sleep, I will need the strengthfor whatever happens tomorrow. As I was talking to Plimp about allrugs being torn, and she said it should not be torn. She made me anew rug and We had a talk about how outside of this hole isbeautiful. Every day the workers are sent out to gather material ordiscover and show what location looks safe and what is not safe tobe around. Right now all that has been out is raw material and a"harthling settlement". They come by to trade us goods and everytimethey give us “gold” and “silver”, we turn it into jewelry, armoire orweapons. It will be another day before I get to explore and gather.I wonder what Dalf dose on his free time? Well anyways good night.
day 3time:morning
nothing new happened to day, sry just its quiet and slow day for me. I think i’lljust go back to sleep.
day 4time:night
In the morning I was able to leave the hole and see the outside.When I went out of the hole for the first time I saw a wide gladethat had trees of all sorts. One farm plot had carrots and the otherfarm plot had turnips. The only thing I got to do was look around.After some time passed it became noon and We had a gathering aboutthe task placement check. This was the time when anyone can change theirtask if they didn’t want to do what their current task is or had troublewith the current task they were given. I suggested I wanted to have a taskthat involved adventure, wit and action, I was given bardbarian. I wasshown to my logs. First I had to create an instrument out of wood and fiber.First it looked like a smaller log with holes all over the top that hadstring placed inside that would pop out at the end I blow to change thetune. I then constructed a log that rested on top of two vertical logs,one on each side. Going back to my den that night was a little troublesome,I almost got lost. Now the hole system was expanded to fit a storage area.
day 5time:morning
Slopnsop woke me from my sleep today. I have to get ready, For whatthough? She said something about training.
I was trained in the art of fighting with my instrument. Slopnsop took myinstrument from me and swung it at the wall. It broke in four parts! Slopnsoptook all four parts and use a bit of “metal” to enhance its durability.Slopnsop sharpened both ends to a fine point and took another go at the wall.This time parts of the wall was flying everywhere. We both patched thehole in the wall with the dirt that was on the ground. Slopnsop handed meback the instrument and said to get the most force out of it, I wouldneed to train in a different method from the others.
day 6time:noon
Upon waking up I was dragged from my rug down where Plimp was. slopnsop,Plimp and I worked on fighting techniques. We then went outside and found asmall goblin camp. After overthrowing their camp we brought the loot backand we had first grabs at the food. We went back to the training den. Plimptold me "if you stick to this craft skill just do not die, It will getdangerous out there."
I was woken up by Plimp this time. She lead me down to a den that was sopretty I thought I was out side. In the middle of the room There was a hugeoval log carved to stand on four other logs, one on each corner. Plimp thensaid “the harthlings need our help. They will be invaded by a big tribe ofgoblins in two days from now. We will not fight alone we will fight along sidethese harthlings in an effort to save a settlement. There are 6 goblins,4 Footman, 1 leader and 1 archer. the harthlings have 1 footman and 1 leader.This is where we come into this battle. with my force, Slopnosop’s stealth Iwill promise that you Nelf, will make it back to your den. I want to see youin action. We leave tomorrow at sunrise to prepare the harthlings.“
day 7time:morning
I was woken up by Plimp. We got food together and headed for theharthlings. We were greeted by their militia, at first glance they looked likewe were going to war with the goblins. As we started to practice with them Plimpstarted to teach them how to fight. They picked up fast and it was full fun.When they looked at my weapon they giggled. Plimp saw this as a time to show howgood our weapons are. My instrument became heavy all of a sudden, When I twirlthe instrument it was playing music. I took a strike at one and I had to stopor I would have pierced their armour. then the leader came up to me and said"That is a nice weapon, did you make that?” I said yes and he said his name isFlant, and her name is Kinto. We introduced ourselves and went back to practicing.As more wind went through my instrument the louder the music became. I was shownhow to strike without any wind going through the instrument, I liked that itdid that though.
day 8time:night
That was horrifying! At least I now know to to fully use my instrument.I guesses the harthlings forgot to tell the other hartling not to run into battle.She got cornered and was doomed to die right there. Plimp ran through all goblins,grabbed her and managed to hop over all goblins to bring her to safety. One footmancringed at the sight of blood that was leaking from a goblins missing ear. Thierleader managed to out maneuver and kill Flant. At first Kinto stopped and mourned forhis death for a few seconds. Her eyes became huge and you could see that she wascompletly diffrent in her next actions. Kinto dropped her double edged blade andequipped some sort of forged metal that fit around her hand perfectly. She Darted ina circle and when she jumped, she flew across the battlefield. In a few millisecondsshe had the leader of the goblins in a strange hold around the neck. the next thingKinto said in a really deep voice, “Just go back to sleep… Never mind I wantyou to look at your people. You see one particular person over their. His head issevered from his body. I will not kill you this time but I do wonder if you knewhim. Shhh, Shhh no need to speak I will do the talking. You know what you havedone don’t you. Let me just take a few parts of your body… please… I willcherish every moment of this.” I think you got the gist of what happened next. Theleader of the golins use his hands cursing and speaking in tongues as he crawlsaway trying to see the next day. Kinto dashed back to him and reshaped his headinto very little tiny voxels. Only the archer escaped the battle unharmed. Plimphad a word with Kinto and when they came back Kinto made a grave that was underthe tree they use to hang around. I will be sleeping with the hartlings for thenight just to make sure kinto doesn’t do anything rash tomorrow.
day 9? day 10?time:night
When I woke up I realised I am in my room. The hallway looked different to me.I Then went to the den where Plimp made her speech and everyone was there. We gotour stuff together and left for the fight. The next day All three of us woke up ina house that the harthlings built. The fight began again and this time I noticedwhen Plant was in trouble. Taking matters to my own paws I saved Flant from thearcher’s arrow. After the fight was over All goblins were dead and kinto still hadher “blade” back in her hands. Her shield was broke in half and Flaunts armour wascut from his body broken in parts. I try to figure out what happened these past twodays, It was like… like… hmm… I don’t know how to explain it.
day 9!time:night
okay so this time we went back to the hole and held our regular meetings. Dalfdid not show to the first meeting. I think I heard something in the halls whentraining with Plimp and Slopnsop. A small chuckle and I heard “There you are, whywere you hiding from me little guy or whatever you are.” By the time I gotaround to seeing what it was all about I discovered the den empty. I know I couldhave heard some one in there though. Plimp looked a little suspicious too, like shehad relived a day. I’m just glad I didn’t relive the fight whare Flat died, Kintowent absolutely crazy.
day 10time:noon
Today no traders came to the hole. I went out and saw that the harthlings weregone, the rest of the day was normal.
day 11time:morning
I Woke up from being passing out last night. Plimp created a new weapon andheld a meeting at night with everyone. she stated “I will hold a ghost cast aboutwho should lead us. I know that we have gathered here science 16 days ago. I thinkit is best if we had a person unify… his or her duty will be to keep track ofhow well we are doing and if need be guide us to a better tomorrow.” that’s whenDalf said “Plimp, we have known each other for some time now and I think it is bestif we could call this position shaman.” then we went back to training when themeeting was over. She hits hard.
We have found were the harthlings went. They moved across the river to escapesomething. Tomorrow I will check it out and see why, there has to be somethingstopping them from expanding.
We had a new rabbit join us! His name is wilus and will be a worker. I discoveredthat Dalf and torona are very important to this because they can almost get away withanything. They do not stick to curfew and get first and second helpings of any food.
day 12time:morning
Today when I woke up and got breakfast, I ate in the training den. I got towork swinging my “flute” around trying to learn how else I could use it to give methe upper hand in battle. Plimp came and sat on the sidelines listening to the tunelike it was cursing at her. Plimp came up to me and pulled a few strings,added twomore strings and rubbed some kind of liquid all round the surface.
At the first meeting I was given a medal for saving Flaunts life. The rabbitsthen started trying to have me play a tune. It was okay but it wasn’t great atfirst.
Slopnsop took me down to a new empty den and started to teach me how to playmy instrument. After a few tunes I started to make my own. I have a feeling I willbe put on the spot one day with no tunes to play and I will have to make one onthe fly.
day 13time:night
At the meeting we discussed about Dalf and torona. They have remained idle forthe past few days. It got Plimp upset because they did nothing important but takeup space. Slopnsop said “The only reason they will remain idle is to keep a lookout over his hole. The day have come to where I have trained them to alert orsettle disputes among the rabbits. You two are out doing training or fighting andthat’s ok, we need rabbits to do that. I am planning on living in the open space.This small tight cumbersome hole is getting to me. I want to be free.” I then wentto Torona for a small chat. We will see what will happen tomorrow.
day 14time:noon
Slopnsop did exactly what she was saying at last nights meeting. Afterlooking around, the noon meeting was held outside in a patted down grass area.The outside was filled with what looked to be houses made from straws, grass andlogs. The floor was muddy but warm as if heat came from the ground. It lookedreally nice and there was a lot of free open space.
We had our next meeting in a big log that was supported to withstand anythingthat would make it roll. Plimp was voted to lead and protect this new land. Therest of the meeting was all about managing how much we can shelter, feed,entertain and expand on this new land we are on.
day 15time:morning
I woke up to a very loud sound that made a echo through the land. I ran outsideand saw walking, living, killing bones. I was informed that these critters are called"skeletons”. When I twirled my instrument a fourth of the skeletons fell into a pileof bone and the longer I twirled it the more they feel and my ear bleed. That is arough sound. When I look around, everyone was sleeping? I wonder when they will wakeup?
Well it is noon now and I am eating by myself. A rabbit approached me and saysthe name is Oneko. He heard the unsettling noise in the distance and came to seewhat it was. I showed him my flute and after having him swing it around like asword I showed him how I use it. When he used it like I showed him he was alwaysable to make that sound. He stopped within a minute because his ears were bleeding.He used something like cotton to wipe the blood, he then cleaned my ears up.everyone woke up at this time and just stared at Oneko and I. Introducing himselfhe stated he will be interested in staying with us.
::Plimp’s Journal
day 1time:morning
Waking up I was alone. No one to rely on or try to comfort, I was alone bymyself. I don’t remember much, I am writing this at the time of Sloths arrival. To speedup what happened four days ago I will try to say it all in one sentence.Picking herbsto digging a hole for a den to sleep in and then Slith showed up and we have beenfriends ever since.
Looks like We both have enough food to continue for a few more days. A notherrabbit came and joined us. her name was Slopnsop.
day 2time:morning
Slopnsop was shy and quiet. When I ate and came back she was gone. When I foundwhere she went I just stood and watched, for she was creating something out of theearth. When she was done It looked like a odd shape for the earth to take. She thencreated a den and went to eat something.
I spoke to Slopnsop about expanding the area for newer people to come. Her replywas “nah can’t do that, I have to do stuff of my own. You’re welcome to join me, howeverI would have to see what would be good for you.” After dinner another rabbit came tojoin us. His name was torona, “I came here to see if Dalf was anywhere in sight. youknow where he is?” I showed him Dalf’s den only to find him gone. (Torona)"Well I seemy brother doesn’t want me to see him right now so i’ll just hang here, This den remindsme of how we got into that one fight and ended up expanding his room."
day 3time:noon
Two more rabbits came looking for Slopnsop. They introduced themselves as Jhon andNilap. When I was done eating Jhon already had Plowed some land, as he was putting theseeds in I asked him what he was planting in the ground. his reply was “I was plantingseeds, seeds that will grow fruit and beaten. If I was planting trees I would notplant seeds.By planting seeds I am growing food to be aten. If I was planting seeds Iwould have to till the soil.” He then repeated all that three more times in difrentways, even though I ignored him half way through.
Slith approached me when I was in deep thought, When I asked her what was up shewanted to be helpful around the place. I don’t really care what she does, everyoneshowed up and immediately started to do stuff, I felt as if I was lazy. To fix this I gotup and started to fight with and against slopnsop. Torona came running to me for whathe called protection against Dalf. At first I said fight your own, He didn’t take thatvery well. So when Dalf came I had to show him how to be kind to his brother.Unfortunately He couldn’t withstand being treated how he was. Now for someone who gotthrown into the middle of this and ended up beating Dalf up and then Torona Wastrying to talk down to Dalf. I took matters into my own paws and beat him up forgetting me into that mess.
day 4time:night
Nothing interesting happened today. Jhon is talking in his odd way attending hiscrops. Dalf and Torona are fighting each other, Slith build more dens and help out witheveryone’s den. She is like the maid that works just to work. Slopnsop and I fought inour den agin and we got together for a meeting then went to sleep in our dens.
day 5time:night
Today Nelf joined us, I created his den for him. Hopefully he likes his den. Itwas all amazing on how everyone just came together and chosen to settle here. Nelfseems to have looked around like he was never around other rabbits.
::Kinta’s Journal
day 1time:night
Hi i’m Kinta, It has been 2 days science the goblin raid. We got to know thatthere are two other clans out that we can try to talk to. Three rabbits came to helpus fight off the goblins, I am glad that flan is alive. I get this strange feelingthough that he died at one point. Oh, I would go insane if he died. Who else would Ibe with that is as comforting. I will start to secretly get the hang with my newweapons that I created.
day 2time:noon
The settlement of kakek is running low on food. I will go with flant to get someand even might hang around.
So Flant shown up and now I am getting worried, What if he was taken.
So he finally decided to show up to get some food. We got lost in the forest, buteventually found a way back to our settlement with half the food we got.I will beenough for three days. I picked berries and he got animal meat.
day 3time:morning
I was talking to Flant last night about moving to a house near him. He seemed tobe okay with this as long as I don’t get too over excited about the next move implanning. I will tell him in a week from now.
So I thought to tell him sooner than expected. And when I tried the words couldnot come from my mouth. Why did I mess up the words, instead what I was suggesting wasto get food well I guess I just asked him for his company.
day 4time:morning
So this time when he came it was like he wanted to ask me to charge a goblin campfor supplies. After talking on how powerful the leader is, He said “try not to getcaptured or I will kill the whole goblin tribe.” I bet he would too. In the morningtomorrow I am going to change my fighting tactics to suit more melee and range. Yep…it is time for me to change the way I look too so I can have a better cover. I will goto him with a plan to blend not attack.
day 5time:night
Flant decided to go with my plan but do it today. I first looked at him like hewas insane but that’s probably just because he wants info on their next moves. When weboth went to the goblins camp we blended in perfectly. No one knew the wiser, we gotinfo that there will be scouting parties to check from where the rabbits are. As wewere exiting the camp site a goblin knew who we are and quickly took action but beforeanything was done I had him in a choke hold and put the goblin to sleep; I alsotwisted the neck a little bit. I don’t know when he will wake up, hopefully the answeris never. They always come, steal, pillage and create camps right on top of us. Theonly way we have managed to stay together is through combat, moving and Flant’sleadership.
day 6time:night
Flant went to the rabbits to warn them about the scouting party but the rabbitslooked like they could take care of themselves. They had food for days, water andsupplies. The rabbits told him that they were taking the goblins out in the oppositedirection so they wouldn’t get found. He left and came back but when he arrived it waslike they moved or died because they were gone.
day 7time:morning
The rabbits moved under us making all of us responsible of their actions. I wentto their leader Plimp and asked her “why you move in with us?” and they told me forcover, so don’t blow it for us. I think they are doing something really big and sketchyunderneath us.

1 Like

think im going to get a little risky and try some different form of active reading.
do you think i should i begun and i might have something done in the next couple of weeks.
im thinking of a interactive story like you are a character in the story.(tale tale game style book)

2 Likes

If you have begun you should definitely keep at it.

2 Likes

A fan made story would be excellent for both sales for the game and entertainment for players. It could also explain the story behind Stonehearth. I would almost certainly read it. I have a few ideas regarding the type of story. It could be like a diary, or an account made by a historian investigating the past experiences of a band of Hearthlings. Or, perhaps a story of what happened before a band of brave Hearthlings began to venture to find a new home place to build. It could be dual narrative story about someone perhaps trying to build the city up, and a betraying person joining the Goblin forces. These are just a few ideas that I think could benefit the popularity of the story. I would love to see (if the idea takes place) what it shall be about! I would definitely send it off to the devs and ask them if they liked it and/or get it published.

Anyway, I think that it’s a marvellous idea and I would definitely have a good go at it, and I’m sure, if you decide to do it, it would be brilliant and engaging!

2 Likes