Welcome Nikki Galvan!

Those of you who watch the Twitch streams may have heard mention of another new member of the Stonehearth Team. A few weeks ago Stephanie mentioned that they’d be getting a professional UX designer (who also has always wanted to draw small pictures of food :wink:).

Well, it seems she’s joined the Discourse, so please give a warm welcome to Nikki (@Sweet)!

12 Likes

Welcome Nikki! You will have a great time here!

Have fun, Kyth.

4 Likes

Welcome to the Discourse and the wider community, @Sweet, looking forward to your smol food pics LOL!

4 Likes

Hello Nikki :slight_smile:

4 Likes

family is growing how lovely, welcome :smiley:

4 Likes

Welcome to Nikki!!!

3 Likes

Welcome @Sweet to the team! Be prepared for an unquenchable number of @mentions, nonstop PM’s, and endless attempts by myself to extract lore secrets.

• Turtlesquish
9 Likes

Welcome to the family

4 Likes

Welcome to the team, Nikki :smile:!

3 Likes

Welcome Nikki :smiley: looking forward to see what stuff you will bring for us :slight_smile: !

4 Likes

welcome aboard @Sweet! i look forward to seeing what you bring to the table, and your involvement with the team/community in general :smile:

3 Likes

Hi! Thank you all for the warm welcome. Hopefully I can bring some lovely UX goodness to the world of Hearth :kissing_closed_eyes:

8 Likes

Welcome Nikki!

I think I met you or briefly saw you at Riot Headquarters in Santa Monica in 2015…
A friend of mine who works there was showing me around.

Glad to see the Team growing! Every game could use some UX goodness.

4 Likes

Welcome Nikki, I’m like a ghost. I show up for awhile then disappear for awhile. That’s just me, but believe me I exists.
(Truthly, I work a lot on projects that take me away from the computer and game)

4 Likes

Welcome to the team! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome Nikki! Hope you can design some tool tips letting users know why work has stopped on their construction. Lots & lots of people are confused when the Hearthlings just stop working on a building.

3 Likes

Welcome to the team that is making the most beloved game in the world! @Sweet :smiley:

3 Likes

Welcome Nikki! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Here’s another opportunity for Nikki: It’s a sad fact that sometimes Hearthlings get stuck. This can be easily remedied if we have the time. Unfortunately, players don’t get any notification about the issue until the Hearthling is near death. It is usually too late to save them. Please give us earlier notifications so we can save their lives.

‘Save me, I’m trapped!’ :scream:. This one sounds simple however may actually be much more complicated than it seems. I’ll note it down though and add it to the list of things to take a look at.

8 Likes