Relyss Joins Team Radiant as a QA Analyst!

Hey everyone! I’m incredibly happy and proud to announce that today, @Relyss joins Team Stonehearth as a full time QA analyst. :slight_smile: Ever since the first days of the kickstarter, Relyss has worked tirelessly to sort and organize our bugs and suggestions here on the discourse, she’s written awesome mods for all of us, and we cannot wait to have her help writing unit tests and precheckins to help catch bugs before they even hit your hands.

@Relyss thank you so much for all your help so far, and we look forward to working even more closely together :slight_smile:

33 Likes

Great news! Congratulations, @Relyss! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Congratulations @Relyss! It’s been an honor working with you on the moderator team, and I look forward to seeing everything that you can do as a QA Analyst.

8 Likes

congratulations, awesome to see you as an official member of TR @Relyss! :slight_smile: it’s definitely well deserved from the amount you help out around the discourse, from helping with bug reports, answering questions, and all the awesome mods and models you’ve made to keep the community on it’s feet. i look forward to your work on the team!

8 Likes

Congrats and welcome to the team! :heart:

8 Likes

congrats!!! (20) :smiley:

3 Likes

Wow this is so amazing. There is no one more fit for the job! Congratulations @Relyss I’m so happy for you.

This is honestly the coolest thing about the team-community relationship.

5 Likes

Congrats again Relyss!

5 Likes

Many congrats Reylss (I won’t tag/mention/page you again, since your notifications are probably exploding with that right now hahahah!); it’s great to see your amazing work and dedication being formally recognised like this.

From me as a player, thanks for all your work helping Radiant making Stonehearth the best it can be :heart: And now, onwards and upwards!

5 Likes

Congratulations Relyss. Hope you can mitigate the Hearthling construction problems with ladders & scaffolding.

5 Likes

To be clear, this is less because there is a lack of unit tests, and more because AI logic algorithms are insanely complex and therefore very hard. This has, and will continue to evolve over time. QA/Unit tests will help ensure the code, as written, is indeed functioning as designed, which will help the whole team iterate faster.

5 Likes

Congrats @Relyss I’ve noticed your hardwork since the early days of Discourse and you definitely deserve this! :tada::tada:

Do we address you as Ms. Anna now? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

Woo! Congrats @Relyss !! you’ve been awesome for so long, i’m sure it will continue. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Congratulations!! Cheers! @Relyss

3 Likes

sorry I’m so late to the party… notices @Geoffers747 slouched in the corner seems I’m not too late though! :smile:

congratulations @Relyss! couldn’t of happened to a nicer, more deserving person! :blush:

ONWARD!!!

7 Likes

Congrats! What a job it would be to work for Radiant.

4 Likes

This is so awesome!

It’s the first time for me to see someone of a community be hired by the game’s team
And it’s so… right!
TR was always one of the most ‘in-touch’ teams with their community, i guess it’s only natural for tallents in the community to be noticed!

Anyhow, congrats to you Relyss! I have no doubt it’ll be great working with the team!

6 Likes

Holy cow! Should have gotten an autogram before she gets too famous!

4 Likes

congrats maybe one day i will be able to accend to being all chummy with radiant but first i gotta work my way up and prove i’m a true hearthling :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Congrats! Hats off to @Relyss :smiley:

4 Likes