– When you start the game, how do you select where to put your settlement down?
I look for a place that has a large amount of Land with lot’s of Trees, a medium amount of Rocks, and a fair amount of Berry Bushes. I also look for Land that is as Elevated as the Starting Point because, as of right now, your Settlers can’t climb up or down Mountains and Ledges.
– What UI commands do you use to harvest trees/berries?
I use the Harvest Selection Tool in the Zone Management Section of the Toolbar.
– What’s your workflow for creating farms?
I often make fairly large Farms to feed my Settlers, since they seem to start craving for Food every so often,.
– Which crops, and how many of each, do you plant?
I plant 4 10x1 Rows of each of the three types of Plants, which total up to 12 Plants in a Farm.
– Has anyone yet managed to get two-headed corn?