Unknown bug popup (while I was afk and left game running)

I saw this pop-up when I turned up with my coffee cup:

release-949 (x64)[M]
c++ exception: invalid file path ‘/stonehearth/data/rigs/entities/critters/rabbit/effects/sitting_drink.json’.
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘load_json’
radiant/modules/resources.lua:34: in function ‘load_json’
radiant/modules/effects/effect_manager.lua:73: in function ‘get_effect_json’
radiant/modules/effects/effect_tracks.lua:38: in function ‘__init’
radiant/modules/commons.lua:22: in function ‘EffectTracks’
radiant/modules/effects/effect_manager.lua:159: in function <radiant/modules/effects/effect_manager.lua:156>
(tail call): ?
stonehearth/ai/actions/run_effect_action.lua:73: in function <stonehearth/ai/actions/run_effect_action.lua:47>
[C]: ?

…nehearth/services/server/tasks/task_group_action.lua:137: in function <…nehearth/services/server/tasks/task_group_action.lua:125>
[C]: in function ‘run’
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:549: in function <stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:533>
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
radiant/modules/commons.lua:67: in function ‘xpcall’
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:533: in function <stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:529>

Reproduce the results by: Being a coffee addict, going to get coffee, returning with coffee.

Expected Results: Coffee without popups.

Actual Results: There was a popup.

I think it has to do with a rabbit drinking (because it says something about it in first line). This could be one of the innumerable pets my stupid trapper has (please see Suggestions post), or some random bunny drinking in the wild. I dunno, I too was drinking, but only coffee.

2 Likes

This is a known bug in the current version of ACE 0.9.3, and it has been fixed in their unstable version, which can be downloaded from Github. It will be included in the next update, so you may want to just wait for that. It is a harmless error though for now, and happened because there is no drinking animation for a pet, and it was expecting one.

2 Likes