These are the multiple errors that i have gotten so far

i just seem to be getting tones of errors so i decided im just going to put them all up here although im pretty sure you might want to merge it with something else anyways

this happened when i deleted a structure

release-559 (x64)
stonehearth/lib/player/territory.lua:96: attempt to call method ‘destroy’ (a nil value)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'destroy’
stonehearth/lib/player/territory.lua:96: in function ‘remove_entity’
…nehearth/services/server/terrain/terrain_service.lua:139: in function <…nehearth/services/server/terrain/terrain_service.lua:127>

i had create the building and it wouldn’t let me pick up a bed i placed by accident i hadn’t finished editing it but it placed 2 pots that i had put in the design i think that might have something to do with it

this one i got from clicking the finish editing after i acidentally moved a door on one of the simple house designs for the desert people and i clicked edit and undo to see if it would go back but it didn’t so i manually put it back and then proceeded to finish it then i got this

release-559 (x64)
…onehearth/components/building/building_component.lua:154: attempt to index local ‘entry’ (a nil value)
stack traceback:
[C]: ?
…onehearth/components/building/building_component.lua:154: in function ‘get_dependencies’
…/fixture_fabricator/fixture_fabricator_component.lua:163: in function ‘_are_dependencies_satisfied’
…/fixture_fabricator/fixture_fabricator_component.lua:202: in function ‘_start_project’
…/fixture_fabricator/fixture_fabricator_component.lua:68: in function ‘set_active’
…ruction_progress/construction_progress_component.lua:73: in function 'set_active’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:101: in function 'cb’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:82: in function '_call_all_children’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:78: in function '_call_all_children’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:78: in function '_call_all_children’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:98: in function 'set_active’
stonehearth/call_handlers/build_call_handler.lua:19: in function <stonehearth/call_handlers/build_call_handler.lua:18>

this last one i think could possibly be apart of the one above with the finish building error because i got it at the same time basically plus its kind of short

release-559 (x64)
c++ exception: lua runtime error
stack traceback:

thats all for now thanks :wink:

release-559 (x64)
stonehearth/lib/player/territory.lua:96: attempt to call method ‘destroy’ (a nil value)
stack traceback:
…nehearth/services/server/terrain/terrain_service.lua:139: in function <…nehearth/services/server/terrain/terrain_service.lua:127>

release-559 (x64)
std::logic_error: 'invalid reference in native get_id’
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'get_id’
radiant/modules/entities.lua:301: in function ‘get_world_grid_location’
…rth/services/server/build/scaffolding_builder_2d.lua:194: in function ‘_create_builders’
…rth/services/server/build/scaffolding_builder_2d.lua:179: in function ‘_on_project_changed’
…rth/services/server/build/scaffolding_builder_2d.lua:137: in function <…rth/services/server/build/scaffolding_builder_2d.lua:136>

i don’t know how i got these 2

release-559 (x64)
…rth/services/server/build/scaffolding_builder_1d.lua:266: attempt to index a nil value
stack traceback:
radiant/modules/common.lua:237: in function 'report_traceback’
radiant/modules/common.lua:248: in function <radiant/modules/common.lua:242>
…rth/services/server/build/scaffolding_builder_1d.lua:266: in function 'obj’
radiant/modules/events.lua:73: in function 'instance’
radiant/modules/events.lua:206: in function <radiant/modules/events.lua:200>
[C]: in function 'xpcall’
radiant/modules/common.lua:257: in function 'xpcall’
radiant/modules/events.lua:200: in function 'trigger’
radiant/modules/events.lua:269: in function '_trigger_gameloop’
radiant/modules/events.lua:320: in function '_update’
radiant/server.lua:62: in function <radiant/server.lua:58>

release-559 (x64)
stack traceback:

by the way these are all with the desert people on peaceful in the desert and no mods

release-559 (x64)
std::logic_error: 'invalid reference in native get_id’
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'get_id’
radiant/modules/entities.lua:301: in function ‘get_world_grid_location’
…rth/services/server/build/scaffolding_builder_2d.lua:194: in function ‘_create_builders’
…rth/services/server/build/scaffolding_builder_2d.lua:179: in function ‘_on_project_changed’
…rth/services/server/build/scaffolding_builder_2d.lua:137: in function <…rth/services/server/build/scaffolding_builder_2d.lua:136>

im not sure why but i had a bunch of things maintained in the potter so that they would keep working and making them but when i went to add a new order that was going to be “crafted” and not maintained all the jobs in the potter disappeared and i can’t see any new ones that i add

im not sure if this is a bug or anything but they seem to have a really hard time taking things to the designated areas like ill have fields riddled with crops and stones and stuff that i buy just falls next to the campfire i started with and just stays there even if i assign 2-3 works to just haul and do there job just thought it might be something you would like to know because every once in a while i have to just stop and suspend everything and have them do a clean up

release-559 (x64)
stack traceback:

release 610(x64)

release-610 (x64)
@stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:567: (634878 Squirrel) has not yielded after 10 ai spins. Are they in a bad state? Last abort reason: follow_path mover aborted reason: could not compute full path in start.
stack traceback:
radiant/modules/common.lua:237: in function 'report_traceback’
radiant/modules/common.lua:456: in function 'verify’
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:567: in function <stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:525>
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:525: in function '_thread_main’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:249: in function <stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:246>
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:246: in function 'f’
radiant/lib/env.lua:15: in function <radiant/lib/env.lua:14>