The Trouble With Crates

So I’m having a bit of trouble with the crate system. I tried to put crates near my farmland, and then others in my kitchen so that food could be stored. Problem is that the Hearthlings keep eating the uncooked food first. As well as the fact that I can’t seem to set crates properly. I’m not sure which options are for uncooked food and which are food finished, and no matter what combination I try they always seem to keep ending up in the same boxes? What settings should I be using?

Cooked food and uncooked Food are in the same category so you can’t differentiate between the two for now.

I thought the option under food and drink had separate options… raw food being one of the icons and cooked/prepared food being one of the others. Is the popup info thing not accurate? That seems odd to do if the case, but could have sworn there was a distinguished selection with the Food & Drink category… At least for raw and cooked.

Individual specific things, no. Not yet. Hopefully that will happen eventually, especially for other categories like stone & clay under the resource option.

So confused…

Oooooh is that what’s happening? My Kitchen strategy is ruined! :fork_and_knife:

in the future (possibly even A14, but no promises) we should be getting complete control over stockpile filters.

i believe @yshan is the one who was working on that, but i could be wrong.

1 Like