The Stonehearth Graphics Test Thread

sorry the error i’m referring to is the “error = = GL_NO_ERROR”

Supersampling and AA Mods forced by nvidia drivers works well.
fps went down to arround 250-300 with some edit´s ^^

I’m getting the “error = = GL_NO_ERROR” message

TOSHIBA Satellite L655
OS= Windoes 7 64-bit
Processer= Intel Pentium P6100
Memory= 3072MB RAM

Hey guys,

for some reason I can’t select anything.
Could anyone explain camera control or something?

For the folks getting the gl-no-error message, would you mind checking your application logs to see if anything is captured?

@Ghost… the mouse wheel should scroll in and out of the landscape… Left clicking on the tree or characters and bunnies should yellow highlight them…

@FireKnight what you should do is go to the toshiba website to look up your laptop’s Display driver for an update, i just did that to mine and i was able to get the graphics test to work. http://support.toshiba.com/drivers is the link that you can use to search for what updates apply to your display drivers

Nothing that seems relevant, other than a log entry from MSI reporting that it installed the app. :smile:

(For the case where it exited cleanly, anyway – I’ll check on the crasher, but I guess the event there will be along the lines of “OH THE HUMANITY” and won’t contain any more information than the crash popup and debugger were able to give me.)

1 Like

When i’m trying to install Graphics Test i see THIS :wink:

PROCESOR Intel core i3-2330M CPU @ 2.20GHz 2.20GHz MEMORY 4GB SYSTEM Windows 7 64bit GRAPHIC AMD Radeon HD 6470M

On another one of my machines I get the error == GL_NO_ERROR problem. I have looked through my log and can’t find much at all.

Getting the same error as Pro Crafter where the left click can’t select anything.

i’ve updated the OP with the following, but here’s the current findings (from the discourse):

current list of reported issues

• error == GL_NO_ERROR
  • !readPending_
  • bounds.getmax().x <= uiWidth_
  • bounds.getmax().y <= uiHeight_
  • Stonehearth.exe - Entry Point Not Found
  • high CPU usage
  • mouse pointer disappears
  • left-click doesnt select items
  • small graphical issues

additional details you can provide

please note: make sure your graphics drivers are up to date

1 Like

This is what happened with mine,

Stonehearth Assertion Failed
glCheckFramebufferStatusEXT( GL_FRAMEBUFFER ) ==
GL_FRAMEBUFFER_COMPLETE_EXT

how do you see the FPS? i would like to check mine…

[1]: http://www.fraps.com/

Stonehearth Assertion Failed:
!readPending_

debug.log is 0 KB

No other logs. The screen is black, and it crashes after I click OK.

Rather than post my entire DxDiag output here, I put it up on a forum I run. Here’s the link.

Hope that is useful information.

UPDATE: I tried several times, and the fourth attempt it worked. See the link for the debug results.

@hhq5qgrgewq5hg This worked for me.

• Windows 8.1
  • Intel Core i7 3610QM 2.3 GHz
  • Nvidia Geforce 670M 3GB
  • 12GB Ram

THe above image has a line through it which I get every time. I can also get it to show a right angle some times

I also get the bounds.GetMax().y <= uiHeight_ error.

I can not scroll into the tree or animals but I can scroll elsewhere then rotate into the tree or animals. I can also scroll with the mouse right next to the tree, but not touching and clip into the tree.

A minimum height and width would also be good because I can make it tiny so that nothing can be seen

0 Issues whatsoever! Runs smooth as butter…no wait smooth as Teflon! Ya beautiful job guys!
5 year old computer with a Phenom 9850 Quad Core, 8 Gb Ram, GTX 650 2Gb Graphics , Windows 7 64 bit, 1920x1200

1 Like

When you run one game on top of another, you get a !obj error on the second frame opened and a !error on the first frame, crashing both.

CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz (4 CPUs)
Memory: 8GB
Resolution: 1360x768

Application Log for 1st frame crash:

Faulting application name: Stonehearth.exe, version: 0.1.0.43, time stamp: 0x52866a6a
Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 6.3.9600.16408, time stamp: 0x523d4548
Exception code: 0x80000003
Fault offset: 0x000b3297
Faulting process id: 0x120c
Faulting application start time: 0x01cee39e639c84f2
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Stonehearth\Stonehearth.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\KERNELBASE.dll
Report Id: ae556322-4f91-11e3-8254-001bdc0f5c73

Application Log for 2nd Frame:

Faulting application name: Stonehearth.exe, version: 0.1.0.43, time stamp: 0x52866a6a
Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 6.3.9600.16408, time stamp: 0x523d4548
Exception code: 0x80000003
Fault offset: 0x000b3297
Faulting process id: 0x141c
Faulting application start time: 0x01cee39e0aab4d0a
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Stonehearth\Stonehearth.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\KERNELBASE.dll
Report Id: ce5161d4-4f91-11e3-8254-001bdc0f5c73

1 Like

Not really. I’m a 2nd computer science student. Just finished a graphics and animations unit this semester. I do work at a software firm as a casual game test engineer though :smile:

1 Like