The Stonehearth Graphics Test Thread

Found two smaller graphical issues. If I select an animated model (bunnies or workers), there are some yellow dots appearing and vanishing quite fast (looks like a storm). Seems like they are randomly appearing where voxels do meet eachother. Only happens with selected models:

Update: I see also the yellow points on the tree, but there I have to select the tree and move around. I guess the animated models are moving themselves and that’s why I see the dots there without me doing anything apart from selecting.

After re-starting there are some voxels which are flickering on bunnies and workers. Seems like the same voxels are flickering for all entities (e.g. between the two finger-bones of the forefinger and of the thumb):

Update: In addition I am able to reproduce some errors which are crashing “Stonehearth”. Not sure if this is of interest for you at this point in time.

The first ones are caused by resizing the window manually. If I reduze the size to have a very, very small window or if I enlarge the window to cover both of my screens. Not always the same point where the errors appears, but appears after trying around a bit:

The other one appears if I crash the game (one of the two errors above) and re-start too fast:

My System is running:

• Windows 7 (64-bit)
  • NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580
  • Resolution 2 x 1920 x 1080 (Dual-Monitor-Setup)
  • Intel i7-2600k @ 3.4 GHz
  • 16 GB RAM

Program runs with around 400 FPS.

3 Likes