The Stonehearth Calendar

I’ve searched the forums for a while now trying to find a description of the hearthling calendar. How many days per month, months per year, etc. I’m sure it’s in a thread somewhere but I may be using the wrong search terms.

Does anybody know, off hand, how the calendar system works in stonehearth? Just trying to track the length of my games in terms of game days/months

@SteveAdamo

Banish this mortal to the lower planes of existence! For that he has spoken the forbidden “H” word!

(Or just change the title.)

4 Likes

My sincerest and deepest apologies, good sir!!! (bows head in shame)

I have corrected my sin and am off to flog myself mercilessly until I learn my lesson! Bad human!(smack) Bad Human! (smack)

5 Likes

“ticks_per_second” : 9,
“seconds_per_minute” : 60,
“minutes_per_hour” : 60,
“hours_per_day” : 24,
“days_per_month” : 30,
“months_per_year” : 12,

“start” : {
“second” : 0,
“minute” : 0,
“hour” : 8,
“day” : 0,
“month” : 1,
“year” : 1000
},

“hour_names” : [
“Aughtaur”,
“Twivaur”,
“Thrisaur”,
“Quarthaur”,
“Fifaur”,
“Sesaur”,
“Sevaur”,
“Ochaur”,
“Neinaur”,
“Tethtaur”,
“Elehaur”,
“Dovaur”
],

“month_names” : [
“Bittermun”,
“Deepmun”,
“Dewmun”,
“Rainmun”,
“Growmun”,
“Goldmun”,
“Feastmun”,
“Warmun”,
“Newmun”,
“Azuremun”,
“Hearthmun”,
“Northmun”
],

“event_times” : {
“midnight” : 0,
“sunrise” : 6,
“midday” : 14,
“sunset_start” : 20,
“sunset” : 22

its easy to find in the stonehearth.smod :wink:

6 Likes

Good. Just never mention the word “Hearthstone” again, and you’ll be fine.

OH NO! I MENTIONED THAT WORD!

Use Geomancy power to bury himself in sand

Mhere. Mat Moutaa Mo Mit.

6 Likes

Sweet! Thanks, eh :smile:

I’m barred for life from ever accessing a file containing code that is changeable in any way. This is by decree of my company IT guru who changed my ringtone on his phone to “I think I brokeded it” in a deep, dumb voice shortly after I started with the company. Seriously…our database AI was stable for over a year, then i started with the company and he had to take it offline for a week to figure out how I managed to break it.

5 Likes

You say it’s easy, but you missed the most important part. How many days in a month? I think it’s 30, but I don’t have time to go checking right now.

2 Likes

^^ ok i have added the first line -.-

Huh. I always assumed the first month was Deepmun, because that’s when the game starts.

Now, though, I’m wondering if someone forgot that the first entry in an array is “0”, not “1”, and accidentally started us at the second month with that “start” section. :wink:

1 Like