The Early Alpha 11 Update

I´ve to say that it´s more stable for me than the Alpha 10-5-10 was :slight_smile: The performance fixes are very good.

Also the new methodes to save your items in a kind of chests… wonderful idea :smiley:

i haven´t used the new classes yet so i´ve to see what´s up with them in te future ^^

Maybe i´ll have a look on them in my next LP Episode ^-^

yeah but till now it´s very awesome game. and also i wanna see what the future holds ^^

see u guys :smiley:

greatings

maDDin

1 Like

i disagree… its full of bugs -_-

1 Like

not to be blunt. but the unstable (latest builds) are always buggy, as they are there to catch ll of the bugs before the stable release.

4 Likes

Totally relate to you this branch seems more unstable than in the past, I can say that many bugs have occurred which are so infuriating its preventing me from reaching the new content

1 Like

welcome to the discourse @ :smile:

its an unstable release, they are always more buggy then the stable release. if you dont like bugs then opt out of betas and wait for the stable release.

5 Likes

I wonder if they can change the [latest] to [latestUnstable] So it can be even more apparent for what it is?! hmm…

All I can do is encourage and give likes, Fight the good fight! Fight-O! (gjgl!)

Don’t mind me, just passing through…

1 Like

well on the “[release process][1]” page of the official site they state what the “latest” means,

http://stonehearth.net/development/

perhaps they should put that info on the steam page or something.
[1]: http://stonehearth.net/development/

3 Likes

Might help…some :stuck_out_tongue: Keep your 8bit shell polished! The fun of growing pains :slight_smile:

1 Like

and i was so excited but anyways… where can i report some bugs? because i dont know why i cant mine using “M” the 4x4 inward a cave i cant mine like 20x20… i always need to click several times just to mine a 12x12…

right here on the forum, make a new topic and copy the bug report template into it,

fill out the template with all the required info, make sure that the category is “support - active bug”, and you should be good to go.

3 Likes

Really enjoyed what I saw of the new build before I had to shut the game down and deal with work-ish stuff.

I noticed one small thing that I think would make it even better, though - on the departure screen where you can purchase starting equipment, it should clearly show what you already are getting (ie the carpenter’s saw). I was getting a mite worried there, and also didn’t dare buy the trapper’s knife since I wasn’t sure if the one offered was the one you used to always get, or a second one. And I don’t need two trappers within the first few minutes of play! :wink:

2 Likes

an excellent idea, perhaps you should make a separate thread under the suggestions tag. :wink:

2 Likes