Tavern Building Error

I’m still studying the picture of the foundations, but can’t see much… yet :wink:

Good luck, Sorry for the delayed answer.

Kyth.

1 Like

Hey guys, Sorry for the nil replies im back after a busy few months and ive finally graduated from university! :smiley: I should be able to spend a little more time testing and playing around with some of the new alphas and am giving this build another whack! So far on the latest 593 release the little guys have managed to surpass some of the errors that they previously encountered a couple alphas back! Ill post update pics for those of you who are still curious as to wheather these guys finally manage to crack this one! Heres an initial pic after about 20 mins of work.

1 Like

I didn’t think these guys would tackle it so well, the past couple alphas have really improved the little guys capabilities. I’m really impressed guys its like they have had an injection of super Hearthling cognitive juices!

1 Like

Second floor! Its going so well! Not had to help them ONCE! yet. :smiley:

1 Like

Congrats on your graduation! :tada:
And I’ll be looking forward to see this building finished.

Have Fun, Kyth

1 Like

Thanks! :smiley: I’ve managed to get them to build it!! HOOOORAAAY!!!. More or less straight out of the box! There were a couple of minor hiccups here and there Including a stubborn ladder that refused to be deconstructed. Overall im pretty happy with how it came out. I finally managed to build it! :slight_smile:

I even managed to decorate it with the wonderful variety of decor mods! :grin:

Time to work on the interior! :yum:

4 Likes