Summary of what is mentioned in streams

:’( It’s so upsetting that I can’t attend these live but 2am is beddy byes for me.

Sounded interesting though! If I find the time (which I won’t but I like to live a lie) then I’ll give it a watch :slight_smile:

4 Likes

:speak_no_evil:

I light a small candle in your honor during every stream… but then usually see something shiny and forget why i’m sad…

let’s do lunch… :hamburger:

2 Likes

Guys… guys…

“The Fun Party is Empty”

@Tom (Quote from the stream)

:frowning:

5 Likes

Same :cry:

And I always have suggestions! Any thoughts on a day-later twitch stream suggestion thread for us non 'murkans to post in?

3 Likes

I know that feel, too :cry:

Also, don’t forget when you see that he did something wrong and he’s debugging it but doesn’t notice where’s the problem. I find myself shouting at the screen until the people in the chat help him. (Isn’t it hilarious, since I see the archive on the next days :sweat_smile: )

Well, time for watching. Looks really promising.

4 Likes

Oh good! I’m not the only one who thought “He’s not crafting ingots because you forgot to chop the trees, silly!” And maybe I’m not the only one who actually clicked on the video to try to send that message in a chat.

And in reply to the thread in general: Have you decided on how you’re going to arrange the summaries? I would hope that if you choose to post different threads, you would also have at least one thread (possibly this one) that I can stalk and see “Oh, he posted a new thread! If I want to discuss [fill in the name of a suggested feature here], I can go over to that thread!”

1 Like