Suggestions/will it have series

Some people may not realize the difference between vector or polygon models, I think mike was just pointing out that the in-game editor will be able to make interesting things without having to deal with any third party program.

And yes, there is an in-game editor. It’s been heavily hinted at if not said outright.

“We’re trying to build as many gameplay systems as possible using our own modding tools. Ideally, anything you see in the game you can replicate and put your own twist on using the modding tools.”

From the Collated Q & A

A different part:

“The fancy editors will be a little immature, but if you don’t mind rolling up your sleeves and writing some LUA and JSON, you’ll be able to write mods yourself from day 1.”

Also from the Collated Q & A

Can’t answer your vector or polygon question though, hopefully the Devs will answer that.

Your first question doesn’t really make sense. Of course you can put whatever blocks wherever?

Wiring and machinery would be AWESOME (third party mods even).

Not sure what KS is but this isn’t really Age of Empires. Would rather have a “if you research it then you have it” kind of thing. So if I decided to research more heavily into mechanics and gunpowder and such I’d be able to create rifles and the like. Also all doable with modding.

Trains and boats also doable with modding.

Bam.

3 Likes