I played about 15 hours on the latest steam release, I think Alpha 19. Some simple things I would like to see added:
- I’m fine with random stats for hearthlings, but it would be cool to choose character presets, so if a random 3,4,2 is rolled, I keep those stats but I click the avatar for a new hearthling name and look.
- I don’t like the starting crew to randomize all of their looks as well as the stats. Stats are fine.
- Along with that, maybe you could have romance options. If 2 hearthlings share a cottage, they get some silly buff like “lovers” and are a bit more efficient somewhere/somehow.
- It would be awesome if there was an easy way to import others housing plans. Maybe the use of steam workshop or something.
- Connecting fencing/walls at corners sometimes doesn’t turn out right
- If you create motes like I did, it would be nice to be able to make a stone bridge or something, also like a wood or stone bridge for traversing mountains would be cool too, like horizontal ladders. The bridges across water is more important than the traversing mountains.
- Adding signs to like blacksmiths house should have more than just aethsetics, maybe like extra buff or something when crafting inside one
- More quests like the one about turning into a town
- Randomly generated dungeons you can enter, procedurally generated
- Obviously steam trading cards/steam achievements are probably planned but if not, thats a must imo
Just some random things I thought of after playing