this is my sugestion, I played alot a game of this type, and my very favorite of your game is your building construction, we can create a big house on plan, and you villagers go to create with scarford and other
I come for send my feedback
For me some thing need to be more develloped,
- posibility to have a “slice” option step by step for micro-gestion on mutliple floors housses
- add the ladders
- ease of removal furnitures before the end (ghost) of the construction, (currently i use the gum option but one time on two he delete foundation block)
- possibility to create a template on cave, villagers mine the cave for create the building in the cave (currently only work for foundation)
is little bad to have been the mine block menu for 4 block and the wall 6 block
- i have only 3 villagers for food production, and the production are realy too much for 28 villagers, i thinks the great ratio for this is 1 villagers for food for 3 villagers currently i have 19 people who have no jobs (workers)
- trapper produce too much hide, 1 trapper produce hundred of each too easily
- add the possibility to recreat any block of earth on menu construction, for create land or patturage
- add menu for priorise the stockpile (level 1 to 5 ?)
- buy/sale the sellers are not realy usefull, currently i use this merchant for sale my overproduction, but i don’t use any money, maybe add some object only buyable ? and auto-sale ?
- add area for indicate where is the domain, and define the area of the random patrol
- add patrol function ? for define the itinerary of each group.
- Add lock (villagers can’t use)/unlock/open (enemies can pass through the door)) to the door option
- Can train the soldiers ?
- mountain are a bit boring, maybe add, the ressourne only at a certain level (gold at the lower)
- Dungeon ?
- the map creation are not realy good, currently all are create by plateau each level are separate by cliff of 10 block, so enemy don’t come, and is less realistic
That is my first suggestion after 12h of game
I hope that they could be useful
Thanks for this game and good luck for the next
Dragondark de Lonlindil