Stream hardware/software advertisements

Hi,

I backed stonhearth on kickstarter without any real expectations but I must say: The streams are great. I haven’t really played the game, but I watch the streams every week and I especially like the software and hardware recommendations. I’ve been using sublime for a couple of months now because it was mentioned in multiple streams and I must say it is a great piece of software. I use it every day, I wrote some plugins, I even use it for Latex. It’s just great!

This post is written on my new “das keyboard” which I had never heard of before watching the streams but I’ve always wanted a mechanical keyboard and they also mentioned “das keyboards” in multiple streams, so I got one for christmas.

I’m not kidding. I find it really interesting to see what software/hardware other people use. It’s probably not the main purpose of the streams for most people but it’s a big part of why I watch the streams.

Are there any other recommendations I missed?

Hey there @Kiwifed0r, welcome to the Discourse (or at least your first post :wink:). I cannot personally think of anything you missed, but I am sure others will chime in here!

Thanks! Yeah, I’ve been around for a while as a silent participant. Another software recommendation was SmartGit, which was mentioned a couple of times as a good alternative to Sourcetree.

1 Like