Stonehearth: The discourse's role playing game!

I would like to ask @Reedo for a donation of wood to expand my museum.

If @SpagBolChomper allows it, i will grant it. I’ll send a worker over to help build as well.

1 Like

I would hire some explorers that will try and find me some more ancient ruins to loot. and display at my museum.

Yup, of course I accept!

A lot of people have applied for the job.

I would hire half of the people that applied.

I ask Cube1: if I could work for him. Then, with the money I make, buy a ship and go to the evil Volcano.

@CalebD you’re hired.

oo evil volcano, quite dangerous. I’d get better equipment first![quote=“CalebD, post:27, topic:22404, full:true”]
I ask Cube1: if I could work for him. Then, with the money I make, buy a ship and go to the evil Volcano.
[/quote]

Did my employees find anything?

I tell Cube1 “we should look for a goblin camp, the chest has good loot”

They haven’t found anything special, but, from the rock formations, there could be some valuable resources close! Will you spend extra money on finding the possible valuable resources?

I will spend more money to make more money. im smart aren’t i :stuck_out_tongue:

I fund what I can for @Cube1 Museum.

I graciously welcome @Reedo, and use the event to show the citizen that I would be a leader that would work with others.

Begin working with the Shipwrights to encourage them to construct quality merchant ships to expand trade routes

Began advertisement for explorers to establish more efficient sea routes and to scout out the evil volcano. I funnel them toward @Cube1 touting his fame and glory to help embellish the tourist economy

All of these have caused more and more votes, and it looks like…
YOU ARE ALMOST CERTAINLY GOING TO BECOME KING!!!

I would vote for @Geokhan

Unfortunately, the operation didn’t work out. All it was was a small hole underground. Your workers feel bad, so they work less efficiently for a while.

I want to use money I have to start a mine. I also start trying to learn how to be a blacksmith.

aww… :frowning:
next action
I would like to hire one expert explorer to lead the search.

The mining industry is too big at the moment to allow any more mines, but you find a blacksmith academy in Killkenny! Will you apply?