Starting game with 20 Hearthlings

Summary:
Out of nowhere the game started with “20 hearthlings”. But there are the beggining 7… The others appear in the menu and makes the Daily Update really high and hard to go on…

1 Like

This is interesting. How did you start the game?
Did you reroll the citizens in the customization screen?
Do you know any steps to reproduce it? :confused:

1 Like

Are they actually in the game, or do they just appear in the menu?

like i understand there are only in the menu?

Its only on the menu and in the toolbar, but the Daily Update count as there were 20… I didn’t roll dices in the beginning, I deleted this save and made a new game, and it was normal… I don’t know how it happens, it just was there.

Thanks for this game. It makes my PC hotter then Fallout 4 but is really lovely!

1 Like

It was only in the menu, but effected the game. Starting a new game fixed it.

1 Like

Glad to know it was easily fixed with a new game. Any chance you have a save file with the issue? If you do, please upload it.

To upload a save, locate the folder in
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\saved_games (assuming a default Steam install), zip the individual save’s folder (not the entire saved_games folder), and upload it. If the *.zip is less than 10 MB, feel free to upload it directly to the Discourse. If larger, please upload it to a cloud storage site like Dropbox, Google Drive, File Dropper, etc. and post the sharing link here.

1 Like

That’s the new “hard mode”.

2 Likes

Thanks for the bug report! This should be fixed in the next build.

4 Likes