Someone pls help me

i cant play with this shit
i try everything but nothing results

System Information:
release-949 (x64)[M]
…ices/server/crafter_info/crafter_info_controller.lua:245: attempt to index a nil value
stack traceback:
[C]: ?
…ices/server/crafter_info/crafter_info_controller.lua:245: in function ‘_get_least_valued_entity’
…ices/server/crafter_info/crafter_info_controller.lua:230: in function ‘_get_recipe_cost’
…ices/server/crafter_info/crafter_info_controller.lua:160: in function ‘_format_recipe’
…ices/server/crafter_info/crafter_info_controller.lua:72: in function ‘_create_maps’
…ices/server/crafter_info/crafter_info_controller.lua:22: in function ‘post_activate’
radiant/modules/commons.lua:306: in function ‘create_controller’
…ervices/server/crafter_info/crafter_info_service.lua:97: in function ‘add_crafter_info’
…ervices/server/crafter_info/crafter_info_service.lua:106: in function ‘get_crafter_info’
…ervices/server/crafter_info/crafter_info_service.lua:92: in function <…ervices/server/crafter_info/crafter_info_service.lua:90>
[C]: ?
[C]: in function ‘trigger’
radiant/modules/events.lua:55: in function ‘trigger’
…tonehearth_ace/monkey_patches/ace_player_service.lua:9: in function ‘add_kingdom’
…vices/server/game_creation/game_creation_service.lua:129: in function <…vices/server/game_creation/game_creation_service.lua:124>

Hi, I’ll do my best to help! :grin: Do you have any mods installed? Could you list them please?

1 Like

From that last line, it looks like the issue is from a mod which adds a new playable kingdom to the game – possibly one that’s out of date, or which you’ve disabled?

They have a mod that has a recipe with an invalid ingredient: either the ingredient has no material or uri specified, or it has an invalid uri specified, or the entity specified by the uri is not configured properly. This error will be bypassed in the next ACE hotfix, and you just won’t know that something’s messed up in your mods unless you look in the log.

1 Like

Yeah I knew the error and there are a few mods I know of that cause it. One being Yangz Yings, which is still quite commonly in use

1 Like