Some other suggestions for the game

I think the devs should take a lot of the player-made models, cause its like helping them. The game would be done much quicker :stuck_out_tongue:

You can mod your player made models in in the beginning. They would need autorisation from several programs as most player made models use free software whilst you need a paid variant for commercial use.

I disagree because of 2 reasons. The user made models look very different from what Tom is doing. I would prefer to have a vanilla Stonehearth design in the same look / style from one artist (Tom). Secondā€¦ if all the ā€œmodsā€ go into the vanilla game, where should the mods come from? :wink:

2 Likes

trueā€¦ well sorry lol. Voxel plz come in the chat box i am lonel;y T-T

Well, Tom could just tweak the models, Make them fit more. I have a bunch of female hair variants that Tom could use for instance. I would feel honoured to help even in that small way.

its really sort of up in the air at this pointā€¦ weā€™ll probably know more once the preview release is out in December, and the community has had a chance to actually contribute working modsā€¦ :+1:

ā€œWill you put someone elseā€™s mods in the core game?ā€ - Livestream - 36:40

ā€œThatā€™s a very good question ā€¦ we donā€™t know, thatā€™s very hard for a lot of reasons ā€¦ we donā€™t wanna take advantage of anyone, or make anyone feel that way, Itā€™s so early itā€™s hard to say.ā€