Help I had some people attack my camp a lot of citizens went onto the ground and this soldier never woke up have tried “reset” in the console but didn’t fix anything. Tried to move bed from underneath them however this did not fix anything.
Any help would be amazing ty
Welcome to the forum, @Guy_Ward
This should be fixed if you update to release 701. Sometimes when reloading the game it gets fixed too.
Could you upload that savefile? To do so:
- Find the save folder for the saves you wish to upload. By default, they are located in
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\saved_games (assuming a default Steam install).
- Zip the folder.
- Right click the folder (should be a long set of numbers).
- Left click on
Send to in the menu that appears.
- Left click on `Compressed (Zipped) folder).
(Optional) Rename the folder to something different than the default set of numbers.
- Upload the save.
- If the zip is less than 10 MB, you can upload it directly. Either use the upload button or drag and drop it into the compose window,
- If larger than 10 MB, upload it to a cloud storage site like Dropbox, Google Drive, File Dropper, etc. and post the sharing link here.
The save as asked for, pretty sure this is the right one. Will try reloading the world to see if that fixes the problem.
1486153198237.7z (3.8 MB)
Reloading the save seemed to do the trick, so simple yet seems to work on many of occasions.
Many thanks for the quick reply -Guy