Silverthorn Alpha 20

that’s built using individual voxels

3 Likes

Finished up Stone Market, Town hall done.Also added a Fountain Garden for the Town hall.

Stone Market Center

Overall shot, so far.

Still need to add a small church for the clerics, finish the river and a few parks. The rest of military area with training area. and the Potter House lol (finally made a Potter)

7 Likes

Welp onto the Church, have a nice safe spot setup, Church is fully designed. time to get it built in the NAME of Cid

8 Likes

Man a time laps of them building this would be sick! :jubilant:

Crazy creative use of all available parts man, good stuff!

2 Likes

Is there a basement in that church?

How in the hell did you make mine carts???! Is this from a mod or something?!

Look closely it’s just a few blocks to look like a minecart

2 Likes

just blocks LMAO

nope, its a standing church, like my other. I try and stay away from basements, because not great templates to save and hard to place

Small update, Church Built, finished Courtyard Walls, and added in more River/Stream

7 Likes

Is all that “water” fake? It looks good still, but I really wish water was easier to work with.

4 Likes

aww…so they aren’t functional…;w; sigh

Should have this done by Thursday. :jubilant: just need to build one more thing (graveyard) and finish the river and cave. Then done. The main town is done

Overall Shots of Silverthorn

Church of Cid

The Fountain of Honor where hearthling and clerics can enjoy the outside

Founder of Silverthorn

The Bunny Staue

The complete Barracks and training grounds

Fun screen shot (the timing was great for this) I imagine Starfall

6 Likes

what is the population of Silverthorn anyway if you don’t mind me asking?

30 population, i could go more, i can hold 47 in town now if i wanted i have enough beds.

but

1: I see Silverthorn as a spread out middle size town

2: I can get a lot more built with 30 ai then with 50 :jubilant:

ah i sees. i wonder if they’ll ever raise the cap to 100 for those who want a bigger challenge beyond 50. not to say that getting to 50 is EASY i’ve never broken 26 myself :confused:

i have had max of 50 before in the Kingdom of Ravenloft

Getting to 50 is easy, the AI just can’t handle it. Building becomes agonizingly slow.

2 Likes

I find it slows down a lot at 50 if I have shadows and lights turned up. It runs acceptably otherwise for me.

2 Likes

Then you turn up the speed to help speed up the building and all your workers start playing tag with the building under construction. Running away from it and back to it and away from it and back to it agin and again and again.

2 Likes