Rehabilitation Center For Untitled Minions

Well only on 6 different occasions in the space of as many hours…

(on a side note I for the first time used the feature where you show only one person’s comments and it works very nicely)

I completely forgot @Geoffers747 killed a unicorn every time I used caps…

2 Likes

Whowhatwhenwherehow?

Click on someone’s name and the feature is on the little UI that comes up, specific to the person who’s name you clicked on. So if you clicked on my name it would offer you to see only my posts (plus the OP), newf’s name only his posts (plus the OP) etc.

Would have been a really useful thing to have remembered whilst I was still partaking in the map game…

2 Likes

THIS SHALL BECOME SO USEFUL!

Thanks @Smokestacks, you deserve a title.

1 Like

I want a title!

I really do…

As quoted from Magical Trapper Thread…

Made it so easy to find @Newf’s mistakes lmao

I though everyone knew how to do that. o.O

1 Like

And I wrote things…
oh wait, LATER PEASANTS!

I’m sure that I was promised. Raur.

I have experience in moderation of both games and forums. If a guidebook on how to become an Alpha Test Coordinator, or even Steoffers Geodamo’s secretary just plopped on my desk out of the sky, that would be just wonderful. Unfortunately, that only happens in the movies, TV shows, and Stonehearth forums…

@SteveAdamo and @Geoffers747 were fused in to me (without a second “s” because we unfortunately had to make a compromise)!

It’s the 100th post announcement! It’s official!

2 Likes

[quote=“SteofferGeodamo, post:101, topic:5581, full:true”]
@SteveAdamo and @Geoffers747 were fused in to me (without a second “s” because we unfortunately had to make a compromise)!

It’s the 100th post announcement! It’s official!
[/quote]

O.O Whaaaaaat is happening!?

i suddenly feel the need to shower… with scalding hot water…

2 Likes

Here use this steel wool washcloth.

I’m so confused. You post here and get a little description under your name?

Ehhh not exactly. It’s just an outlet for those who do not have a title under their name. lolol

which now most have been able to get one because @SteveAdamo was feeling…nice that day…
but i can some how right amazing stories of Stonehearth or any else

The titles under people names are granted for special purposes. Some are given as prizes in competitions such as the writing contest. Others are because they are support staff on the forums (though I don’t get why twitch mods don’t get one :laughing:) It’s also possible to receive a title by making great contributions, such as @RepeatPan’s title.

And from what I have witnessed you can get one from starting this topic. xD

yes. here take a cookie :cookie: :speak_no_evil:

Oh don’t worry, Geoffers is here to ruin the fun.

They call me the fun police you know.

3 Likes