Qubicle Competition Theme Suggestions

Hey guys,

So @SteveAdamo and I have finally got around to discussing and sorting out the Qubicle Competition, the rules of which can be found here. Before this competition begins however we need your help! Each week in the Qubicle competition there will be a certain theme/ topic, and we want that to be chosen by the community rather than just us two dictating what should be made :smile:
Hey everyone, so we need your suggestions for next weeks Qubicle competition theme.

We would like you all to suggest what you think would be good for everyone to focus on designing and creating. These can be anything (within reason) ranging from ‘Winter’ to ‘Birds’. They can be something directly Stonehearth related, they can be recreations of your favourite superheroes, they can range from the ordinary house design to the magical mystical and elusive - the important thing is that we decide what to make together.

That is what this thread is for, so, a few ground rules:

• Make 1 suggestion. We;ve settled on one as it keeps things fresh, and stops everyone burning out of ideas, plus it keeps things manageable and prevents a load of unseen suggestions.
  • sample entry: My suggestion is Marvel superheroes

• Like as many posts as you want in here. That way we can gauge levels of interest for each respective theme/ topic.

• If you wish to disucss anything in this thread, then please head over [urlhttp://discourse.stonehearth.net/t/qubicle-competition-rules-and-information/1932] here. [/url] Any posts in this topic that aren’t suggestions will unfortunately be deleted or moved.

• Similarly if there are duplicate suggestions we’ll keep the original and delete the subsequent ones, this is only to keep things as tidy as possible.

• Feel free to make the same suggestion in multiple weeks.

And with that, thank you all for reading! Suggest your themes here, look over the competition rules and discuss anything in this [urlhttp://discourse.stonehearth.net/t/qubicle-competition-rules-and-information/1932]thread[/url].

2 Likes

// Reserved for future //

1 Like

// reserved for Justin Bieber //

4 Likes

My suggestion is pets

3 Likes

My suggestion is Pirates

4 Likes

My suggestion is Walruses

(just want to make sure there are some suggestions if nobody else suggests anything)

2 Likes

I moved 3 posts to a new topic: Qubicle Competition Theme Suggestions - Week 2

My suggestion is Avatar: Water Tribe

This sorta incorporates Geoffers theme and something I really like

my suggestion is a Pagoda…

specific, i know… but love the architecture…

3 Likes

my suggestion is LoTR weapons

4 Likes

My suggestion is: All Black and White

Kind of like classic disney!

3 Likes

My suggestion is: Thieve’s Guild

Characters, Armor, Weapons, Furniture, any or all.

2 Likes

My suggestion is: Asian Dragons.

2 Likes

My suggestion is: European Dragons.

My suggestion is: Village setting with 14 buildings.

Actually the “14” could be any number but should be small to represent a village.

1 Like

My suggestion is: Mounts

4 Likes

My suggestion is: Star Wars (or film in general)

1 Like

My suggestion is: the Wombat!

Because we need to have it ingame or there will be no Stonehearth.

8 Likes

My suggestion is: Pokemon :smile:

4 Likes

My suggestion is: Space (firefly is key)
Just wondering it in the style of stonehearth or just voxel art?

1 Like