Qubicle Competition Theme Suggestions

My suggestion is: ghibli movies

1 Like

My suggestion is: Basis for a New Human Kingdom

Different artstyles for different forms of humans already planned, similar to that tribal mod someone is planning (I forget his name, no offense. Iā€™m bad with names).

My suggestion is: Make your own guild!

This could be used to add in-game side-events and the (I presume) random generation of other villages/settlements. Itā€™d be nice if this could then be expanded on to bring like quests into the game, like for example: collect materials for a reward, kill a certain number of NPC, cover a certain distance, help upgrade a certain part of town, etc.

2 Likes

My suggestion is The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

It would give people a chance to come up with some unique looking creatures and monsters. The colors in the game look really good too.

2 Likes

My suggestion is: Elemental Titan

I like that idea very much.

Another Suggestion: Make some Example Pieces for an Elemental Plane

So, if you wanted a fire plane to be apart of the elemental planes stretch goal, you would design some flora and fauna for it. Like fire trees. Orā€¦ fire dogs. Though you should probably be more creative than that.

2 Likes

Classic D & D characters from the covers and art work of the rule books

Perhaps a little too ā€œold schoolā€ :older_man:

2 Likes

excellent first round of suggestions everyone! @Geoffers747 and i have decided to change up the suggestions process a bitā€¦ in the interest of keeping the content ā€œfreshā€, weā€™ll just open a new suggestion thread each weekā€¦

however, in the interest of fairness, weā€™ll move over the top three suggestions from the previous week (hopefully with their associated ā€œlikesā€)ā€¦ and those happen to be:

and without further ado, the first qubicle competition theme, thanks to @voxel_pirate is the Wombat!

congratulations @voxel_pirateā€¦ and good luck to all our modelers on making anything and everything wombat! :smiley:

look for @Geoffers747 announcement coming soonā€¦