Qubicle Competition Rules and Information

@Newf @Relyss you’re welcome. Looking forward to all the entries and the winning models.

5 Likes

I have a question… :neutral_face:
If one person gets a position in the final week, does he/she need to participate in the 2nd/3rd week? What if he/she gets a high score again? It should be skipped to next contestant? That would be more fair and we’ll have our 6 finalists.

I’m just asking if it is mandatory, as it is open for everyone. Although I’m finishing my new models for next week’s theme (if the votings don’t change :fearful: ).

Nope, not at all, they can just compete in the final week, and are not forced to compete every week. However if they do and this: [quote=“Relyss, post:23, topic:1932”]
What if he/she gets a high score again?
[/quote]

happens, then yes you’re right in what you’re saying in that they will be skipped and the next person will earn a place - that way we will always have the 6 finalists, and it won’t matter if the same person comes first every week leading to the finals.

Unfortunately the wombat theme will end over the next two days - with model submission tomorrow, and voting Sunday. Next weeks theme will be announced on Sunday as well.

Does that clear it up for you?

Yes, thanks sir. :relaxed:

No worries :smile:

If you have any other questions or queries feel free to ask!

Updated the rules and main post to reflect changes made since the start of the competition.

Ah, I’m going through my replies and saw Steve’s about not being able to submit an entry on the deities thread and wondered what he meant. I suppose I should have read the rules beforehand. :stuck_out_tongue:

haha… no worries… we discussed it for a while, and the submission cycle is still somewhat in a state of flux…

i think he’s going to revisit the rules once cycle 2 wraps up…