Patrol Command For Troops

Patrol Command

Ok, so many people I think must have already thought of this but I think that Stonehearth really needs it.

There should be a patrol command which enables users to designate a patrol route to an individual or a group of troops. This makes it so that the troops aren’t just walking around the base all the time.

It would be quite useful if you want a guard or something to stand infront the entrance or to designate an archer on top of a tower so that it could snipe enemies, instead of using the defend tool.

Anyways this is just my personal opinion, I don’t think that this will be a big gamechanger to Stonehearth but it is a cool little feature. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey potato_yes! Not sure if you’ve seen it, but there’s a mod that helps with this. [A20+A21] Patrol Points Hope it helps! :merry:

3 Likes

Oh lol XD whoops. But I guess it would be helpful if they put it in the actual game :stuck_out_tongue: thanks for the tip though

2 Likes

Haha, no problem. Yes it would be helpful if it were baked into the game, and I don’t believe you can assign specific hearthlings to particular routes even with the mod. Even so, don’t be afraid to share opinions and suggestions like ya did here. Feedback is always welcome.

1 Like