New Troop Command (and other combat suggestion)

Hey there,

I am the type of guy who likes to build a fortress, man the walls with archers and then rain down hell on my enemies. At the moment this is not very possible because my archers will constantly chase or move around. It would be nice to have a stand your ground command where the archer attacks if something is in sight but does not move otherwise.

Also, in the same idea of having patrols and stationed archers, it would be nice if you could make different schedules for different squads. For example having two squads of archers with 12 hours shift of manning the walls and then 12 hours to sleep and eat so they don’t fall asleep while guarding.

Finally, late game when you loose a level 6 knight and want to replace him, you have to train a hearthling from scratch which can be dangerous with high level enemies. It would be nice to have training dummies and also be able to level up your soldiers more.

Thanks!
Keep up the great work!

3 Likes

I am also very happy to see this feature.

1 Like

What I mean by that is that it seems like the game is heading for something that involves less micro managing. So setting up automatic patrols and shift scheduling would be a way to automatize defenses.