Orsa Pounder Made a Heal

Summary:
Just got hit up by a stone golem, the step up from the mini guys. One of my soldiers engaged, but was starting to lose, so I selected my second soldier and sent her after it. Immediately got a crash notice. Game did not stop working; in fact, seemed to carry on as normal.
Steps to reproduce:
Uncertain. Wasn’t expecting a UI crash in the first place; not sure what I did to the UI to make it so unhappy.

Expected Results:
Continued basic gameplay.
Actual Results:
Received a startling notice that the game wasn’t working as planned.
Notes:
Running Win10
Attachments:
Here is the complete copy of the crash report.
release-559 (x64)
(984033 Orsa Pounder) (stonehearth:combat:heal) bad frame transition to “unit_not_ready” from "running"
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'fn’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:322: in function 'private_msg’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:515: in function '_dispatch_messages’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:379: in function <stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:360>
[C]: in function 'suspend’
stonehearth/ai/actions/run_effect_action.lua:66: in function <stonehearth/ai/actions/run_effect_action.lua:38>
[C]: ?
[C]: in function ‘execute’
…tonehearth/ai/actions/combat/execute_heal_action.lua:108: in function <…tonehearth/ai/actions/combat/execute_heal_action.lua:68>

[C]: in function 'run’
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:541: in function <stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:525>
[C]: in function 'xpcall’
radiant/modules/common.lua:257: in function 'xpcall’
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:525: in function '_thread_main’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:249: in function <stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:246>
[C]: in function 'xpcall’
radiant/modules/common.lua:257: in function 'xpcall’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:246: in function 'f’
radiant/lib/env.lua:15: in function <radiant/lib/env.lua:14>
Version Number and Mods in use:
No mods. A16 v559, as suggested in the above paste.
System Information:
Win10, recently upgraded. Using a GeForce GT 720.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Engine Error & Weird Combat Behavior