Oct 2 Stream not saved on twitch?

Yeah, sorry about the stream. :frowning: For those of you who couldn’t make it, it started with Tom talking about terrain, then animating the wolf, then answering questions from the discourse threads, and finally working on an icon for the carpenter’s saw (something big enough to use in the lower-right corner of the crafting window.)

In consolation, here, admire some pics of our new boat! Tony somehow managed to find a genuine @Pepe creation on the internet! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

My favorite part is the shark.

8 Likes

good lord, the man’s talents know no bounds… that ship is stellar! envy

thanks for the snapshots… and for the eventual CSI breakdown of the whiteboard we can expect from @voxel_pirate

mine is the menacing Titan Wombat, preparing to pounce…

3 Likes

Way up in this thread, @Miturion it’s a square mile because the entire game is a caricature. That’s why. He said, " If you tried to build houses to scale, it would take up the entire screen" from about the height of (estimate powers GO!) two tree heights, maybe? Perhaps a little more… but yeah. Very little in that game is actually to real-life scaling, so that’s why. It’s a Stonehearthmile. Or Stearthile. Or SHMile (Schmile). Or something. Anyway, all he worked on after the wolf was a handle for a button that I just can’t remember what it was, or what it was for… sorry guys :P. He did that in Illustrator I think.

1 Like

He made a new CRAFT button for the carpenter, because the anvil button wasn’t very woodcutty, so he was changing it into a saw :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ah, right. Thanks for that, I just could NOT remember for the life of me!

So now we know
Schmile : RL mile = 2,5 : 1 :stuck_out_tongue:

@sdee YAY! thanks a bunch for sharing these awesome pictures of your latest crew addition! ^___^ so stoked that my wodden DIY Pirates from the “Play” show found a cozy new home! Also cheers and a big THANKYOU to @Ponder, it’s always great to know that my pieces are in good hands!

@SteveAdamo thanks glad u like them! haha yeah this huge wombat is lurking right behind them and still they are all smiling like nothing in the world could scare them! :smiley:

3 Likes

We show them to EVERYONE who visits the office. And we love picking up the pieces and holding them. The corners have a great feel to them, and the pieces in general feel at once solid in the hand, and yet delicate with detail (the legs, the carved-in smiles) etc. :slight_smile:

I think the wombat thinks they’re marshmallows, but he’s still figuring out why they’re too hard to chew.

1 Like