New Update Building Roofs still not able to build

Title: ROOf still unable to be build
Summary:
the new update today allows buildings to finally have roofs being built properly however this is not the case for my game
Steps to reproduce:

1. build new building

Expected Results:
finish roof
Actual Results:
still no roof
Notes:

Attachments:

Versions and Mods:
Dev - 2733
System Information:

Hey @Mishka, can you upload the save where this is happening?

1 Like

sure thing. but how do i upload the save? i only know how to upload pictures.

Hey there @Mishka, to upload a save locate the folder (default is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\saved_games) and copy the folder to a cloud storage site like Dropbox, Google Drive, File Dropper, etc. and post the sharing link here.

1 Like

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B4FO-Ln-gJMNR3JBREo1VUJwM2c

Hey @Mishka, that link doesn’t work unfortunately (wrong permissions). Let me give you some screenshots.

1. Right click on folder you wish to share
  2. Left Click on Share...
  3. Click on Get shareable link
  4. Ensure that is says Anyone with the link can view
  5. Copy the link there and paste it here.
2 Likes

hello,
I am having this problem as well but only for one of my buildings not all of them.

is there anything different about the building that wont be built?

this one is one of the template buildings (cottage for two) whereas my other buildings i started from scratch.

1 Like

then it probably has to do with the templates not having been updated after the fix, so they might be using old code or something…

1 Like

Haven’t had any problems with templates in the build. Just tried every template again to be sure but no issues here.

1 Like

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B4FO-Ln-gJMNdWFsNkJIdXhFYzQ&usp=sharing

great, I have access now (love the folder title, BTW), but there isn’t anything in the folder!

1 Like

what??? XD but i just uploaded the thing last night

there you go re uploaded it

Well…now there appears to be stuff there…

XD i forgot to move the files in that folder. im so forgetful :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like