NEW BUILDER VERY UNSTABLE BRANCH O.o

ctrl how? i press it nothing happens :slight_smile:

apparently was shift+, and shift+. sadly it can only sink 1 block so ufo just flying 1 block lower

rip my town square :frowning:

IB inside Console on roads does not remove ground making road and ground flicker. Thought i could save this town square with ib :frowning:

There isn’t an up and down arrow to drag it like in common builds?

when i double click the road on town square it only allows me to move to sides not up or down. and selecting the entire building seems impossible since its roads and a bunch of pillars and a building on it. hard to grab all blocks if there is not an select everything button that i don’t know about. Would love one :smiley:

1 Like

why cant my miners mine under an object that’s placed in a template that’s not being built?

bild

bild

It’s a red marker on those blocks X

Removed the objects which was small vases
and now it works :open_mouth:

bild

I can confirm this. I don’t know why it happens but in certain structures, complex ones particulary, the up/down arrow disappears.

This. Yes please. A select all button!

Have fun, Kyth.

2 Likes

Why are these things red in the new builder :frowning:

building on a cliff or mountain side like this is not possible without touching the bottom underneath with new the advanced building system

Dig one square in the montain, behind what you are trying to build, then go to the building mode, put one block in the hole, and should fix the problem of having to touch the floor

2 Likes

A bit like putting a peg in, irl.

1 Like

Got this again after undoing a few operations too quickly. Still was silly and clicked away the error - it might have been an engine error, actually, I don’t quite remember. Will update this post/submit a proper bug report if I can get it to happen again.

1 Like

and again i have lots of people who doesnt know how to delete single voxel ^^ i think the new builder needs like mentioned before from me a scond delete icon which just link to the holetool or an information (but like i know the people they dont will read it xDDD)

2 Likes