I would love to put up a screenshot but the game crashed and my laptop doesn’t have print screen for some reason.
OS: Windows 8.1
SH Version: 0.1.0
Running from steam.
So here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Go into the building editor
- Click design new custom building
- Select and build 4 linked walls in a square
- Select the roof button, leaving it on default settings
- Select a part of the building where the mouse pointer changes to a roof, indicating that a roof can be built
- Click where this occurs
- The roof fails to appear, i.e. the plans for it, and the cursor changes to an ‘x’
This still happens when I go back and try again, when i close the building editor and try again and even closing the game down.
I can change the roofs on the default, pre-made, buildings but not my own.