Multiplayer game multiple mistakes

A new bug
release-856 (x64)[M]
…components/resource_node/resource_node_component.lua:10: attempt to index local ‘json’ (a nil value)
stack traceback:
[C]: ?
…components/resource_node/resource_node_component.lua:10: in function <…components/resource_node/resource_node_component.lua:5>

A new bug
release-856 (x64)[M]
c++ exception: ‘glassworks’ has no alias named ‘resources:sand:packed_sand’ in the manifest.
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘load_json’
radiant/modules/resources.lua:40: in function ‘load_json’
radiant/modules/entities.lua:663: in function ‘get_entity_data’
…earth/services/server/shop/sellable_item_tracker.lua:23: in function ‘create_key_for_entity’
…arth/services/server/inventory/inventory_tracker.lua:249: in function ‘_create_keys_for_entity’
…arth/services/server/inventory/inventory_tracker.lua:52: in function ‘add_item’
stonehearth/services/server/inventory/inventory.lua:616: in function ‘add_item_tracker’
stonehearth/services/server/inventory/inventory.lua:99: in function ‘_pre_activate’
stonehearth/services/server/inventory/inventory.lua:86: in function <stonehearth/services/server/inventory/inventory.lua:85>

A new bug
release-856 (x64)[M]
c++ exception: ‘brewerymod’ has no alias named ‘furniture:rose_pot’ in the manifest.
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘load_json’
radiant/modules/resources.lua:40: in function ‘load_json’
radiant/modules/entities.lua:663: in function ‘get_entity_data’
…earth/services/server/shop/sellable_item_tracker.lua:23: in function ‘create_key_for_entity’
…arth/services/server/inventory/inventory_tracker.lua:249: in function ‘_create_keys_for_entity’
…arth/services/server/inventory/inventory_tracker.lua:52: in function ‘add_item’
stonehearth/services/server/inventory/inventory.lua:616: in function ‘add_item_tracker’
stonehearth/services/server/inventory/inventory.lua:99: in function ‘_pre_activate’
stonehearth/services/server/inventory/inventory.lua:86: in function <stonehearth/services/server/inventory/inventory.lua:85>

We got multiple errors in our multiplayer game

One of the errors is from glassworks, which is a mod by @DaniAngione

The other error is from Brewerymod which is also a mod maintained by @Wiese2007

Huh
That one is curious, never seen it (and seen a lot of packed sand in the game). Might be some instance where it was written wrong or something, I’ll look for it :smiley:
Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you I did not notice :sweat_smile:

same here … just checked the manifest - “furniture:rose_pot” its c&p from the manifest and i havent any probs with rose pots?

also from which site do you have your copy …oO - 856 isnt support anymore and was released on 06.June 2018.

860 is since 13.June.2018 the actual stable version and 866 is since today the actual unstable … 856 was only released on steam (so there is no chance for humblebundle)

so i suspect you havent used steam for the mp?

1 Like

I cannot playing beta versions I cannot have Steam Account That’s why I playing without Steam

ok so you use the “mostly” untested mp-portversion … and you havent answered my question from which site you have this version? i have also checked humblebundle there is version 860

1 Like

ok you really want to mess around with us - Multiplayer Bugs in the game in this post you have now an old beta version (which can clearly only get via steam) and its from 14.June 2018 …

1 Like

He is using a pirated game, so I guess his mods are also “pirated”.
For example, I remember that most pirated versions would come with the russian language mod in the past, the mod was actually broken and gave a lot of problems. His version probably is shipped with a few old mods too.

2 Likes

thats the same i think at the moment but i wasnt sure enough to name it

1 Like

and in this post he has 864 ^^ I'am Cannot Started but that would be right with the timedate - if he HAD steam ^^

1 Like

Yes I using pirate game because My father says I do not give money to my games

1 Like

I have r856,r862 and r864 but I can only playing multiplayer game r856

Points for honesty but it’s really rude to come onto a game developer’s board and tell them you’re stealing their game and ask for support.

I just want to report the bugs

1 Like

I joined to report the errors, but I did not know that it would be more and unnecessary to mistake because it was a pirate game

To report the error so that the game is better I thought

You sound like you’re young. I’m going to be honest: You aren’t helping. You’re potentially wasting the developer’s time because they read this and it takes time from making the game and you’re reporting bugs on old incompatible versions.

Yes I’am 15 years

Will I help you to report the latest versioning errors after that?