Multiplayer game multiple mistakes

The problem is that a pirated version could had many changes, and most of the time they are shipped with bad/old mods. So even if you get the recent version, the errors can be misleading.
That said, feel free to report them anyway, maybe a few of those are legit errors.

1 Like

So if

I can leave the forum :frowning_face:

@Okan_Soylugan The bugs you are finding are from your pirated version. We cannot help you with those.

But if I get the last version, it will not be because all the problems that will come out of it are pirates.

Anyway, the error in this case is 856, and this error is the old version

Okan, you’re from Turkey, right?

I don’t know how much you are into PCs and games, but I do sympathize with your honesty and wanting to report bugs and helping the game improve even though you’re using a pirated copy.

There’s an incredibly successful (and awesome) game company from Turkey called “Tale Worlds”, you might know them, they create the Mount & Blade series of games:
https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Content/Company

Tell your dad that it is worthy investing into games and such, they’re not toys anymore - they’re a highly valuable industry and you can be part of it one day if he helps you. Just a thought :smiley:

Otherwise stay safe, always be curious and study hard to buy your own games in the future :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks right I’am from Turkey I telling to my father

2 Likes