So, hi. I’m new here. So far, I didn’t see any mention of this bug, but I just ran into it. I hope this info is helpful.
Mountain’s Windchime ignores placement command if it’s in a Vault. (Any storage chest?)
Steps to reproduce:
- Make the Mountain’s Windchime.
- Put it in the Vault storage item.
- Tell a Hearthling to place it.
- Watch all the Hearthlings ignore the placement command for 24 in-game hours.
- Filter the Vault so that the Mountain’s Windchime is placed on an open stockpile zone.
- Watch the Hearthling pick up the Mountain’s Windchime from the open stockpile and place it just fine within about 1/2 of an in-game second.
You tell the Hearthlings to place the Mountain’s Windchime, and they just go get it wherever it is and do it.
The Hearthlings ignore the placement command for the Mountain’s Windchime until you trick them into removing it from the Vault and moving it to an open stockpile.
Needs more testing to determine if the Vault item itself is the issue or if it is removing the Mountain’s Windchime from any storage item that is the problem.
I can provide a save file if that is deemed necessary. I assume it will be easy to reproduce.
Version Number and Mods in use:
Can be provided if it seems relevant to devs.