[MOD] Stonehearth Cafe (Cooking And Farming Expansion) Discontinued

The well is implemented as a renewable resource node so it’s quite possible that my mod is interfering with something in the new build. I’ll look in to it and see if I can replicate, thanks!

3 Likes

Hmm, I can’t replicate this. Is this a regular occurrence?

i think they have add an new order - its also first added in this release to the languagestorage - it seems like they want to make an order to remove all order over on place “cancel_task_tip_title” - perhaps the codes have interrupted :wink:

Yes, can’t use the well at all at this time. :frowning:

ok i will try it also when i have time ^^

edit: works all fine (normal button - harvest - set to other place and remove to stockpile)

1 Like

Great mod! :smile: 20 char

2 Likes

Heyho,

me again.
Soooo. I reinstalled the game a dozen times, downloaded the mod as often as installations, tried again and again, but it seems I am too dumb for that.

The well are not working, giving always the error I posted here. Also I cannot promote anyone as cook. It spawns a lot of cook tools and crashes. :frowning:

The game itself is working, but I really love this mod so it would be more than sad to not be able to use it. :frowning:

~ :chicken:

Thanks for the update, I’ll look into it.

Not sure what I can do if I cant replicate it though :frowning:

Might take a little while, as I’m building my shiny new computer and having to reinstall everything

1 Like

Hehe. I understand. Enjoy it, its everytime something special. :smiley:

I try to do it one more time, I will then upload the save file and logs if you want to look into it. :wink:

i think this will be resolved when the bring the new release - there is the cancel task included ^^

2 Likes

How do you know? Are you working for the NSA? :smiley:

2 Likes

nope - tom has show this in his tuesday stream :wink: and while i translate all i have found some informations and some little bugs :wink:

1 Like

Sadly I did not have time to watch the stream. :frowning:
@Froggy: Just look at it if you have the time. I don’t want to be the reason that you have to put other tasks on hold just because of my problem. Seems that I am the only one with the issue, so it’s not that important. :chicken:

at the moment i translate it to german :wink: sooo you can try it then again ^^

You really have too much free time. :smiley:

nope at next week im back at work -.-

Hast auch lange genug im Urlaub gegammelt. :smiley: Ich hatte das letzte Mal im Oktober Urlaub.

1 Like

Well that well makes my well completely defunct… damn

2 Likes

Hello Froggy,

May I mix your cook mod with other mod and post it here or at the forum?

Now I mix it with miner mod :smile:

Having a problem with this mod, every time I try to give my farmer a cook’s spoon I get this:

It keeps scrolling and scrolling, have to close program or it goes Boom