[MOD] Stonehearth Cafe (Cooking And Farming Expansion) Discontinued

No idea how that happened.

1 Like

It seems the farming options don’t pop up for Rayya’s Children. If you start playing them, and go to the farm, you’ll find that there are no potatoes or rice to select. It works for the Accendency, but not Rayya’s.

Potato Vodka ? Only 1 potato recipe is really nothing else than my storage filling up on potato. Right now I’m not communist enough yet, I can only sell honey, firewood from siberia and these crates that Ivan never make good enough. Potato make my people sad, vodka make it happy. Please

1 Like

Awww, why so sad?

Ummm
LOL! :joy: Haha, I know this is an issue but I laughed so hard I cried. Thanks for that @Froggy

9 Likes

Where’s the new update download? o3o

SerĂ­a genial que lo actulizasen a la 21 :slight_smile:

Hey, I’m playing this mod together with Better Stockpiles, it seems there’s a problem with the categorizing of some sort. My Hearthlings won’t put in rice, potatoes and cooked food in stock piles or crates/chests, unless I mark the containers to accept everything. For example: If I mark the “Cooked Foods” category on a chest the Hearthlings won’t put (for example) pumpkin soup in there.

There is no information that discloses how it exactly works AFAIK but I have endured the same issues. I however feel like I don’t know under which category certain items belong.

All of my Hearthlings are dying from what I think is thirst and I don’t seem to be able to harvest anything for them to drink. Do I just need to harvest berries and that will automatically quench their thirst or do I have to do something specific for them to drink?

I believe you can craft Wells, and you can harvest them like Berry bushes

I figured that was the case, but I don’t know which workshop makes them or when I can unlock them.

All you need is a mason. :wink:

Hmm. I’ll update the mod later this evening with a rickety wooden well. It will yield less water than the mason one. But it should resolve the issue of needing a mason.

6 Likes

Aha! Thank you Froggy and everyone else for the help, I think it’s a brilliant addition to the game so I can’t wait to get properly stuck into it :slight_smile:

pozos de agua en el cantero de piedra.

I’ve done some additional testing today. Seems to work exactly as intended without Better Stockpiles installed.

@Shinsaka has developed a patch which I assume you haven’t installed? It’s available on their GitHub site

3 Likes

Not sure if this is related to Café Mod or what this could be.
Noticed on my last livestream with Stonehearth that my people was loosing health nonestop. This made the clerics heal all the time making them not eat anything and going into starvation.
Kinda seems like all Hearthlings are thristy but none of them knows they need a drink. There is no water icon above their heads

This is the error i got

“release-707 (x64)[M]
radiant/modules/common.lua:441: unrestored datastore in binding (probably a zombie controller?) fn: _on_hourly, fields: _entity,should_be_drinking,_health_remainder,hour_listener,
stack traceback:
radiant/modules/common.lua:245: in function 'report_traceback’
radiant/modules/common.lua:256: in function <radiant/modules/common.lua:250>
[C]: in function 'error’
radiant/modules/common.lua:476: in function 'error’
radiant/modules/common.lua:441: in function 'invoke’
radiant/controllers/timer_controller.lua:97: in function 'fire’
radiant/controllers/time_tracker_controller.lua:84: in function <radiant/controllers/time_tracker_controller.lua:84>
[C]: in function 'xpcall’
radiant/modules/common.lua:265: in function 'xpcall’
radiant/controllers/time_tracker_controller.lua:84: in function ‘set_now’

hearth/services/server/calendar/calendar_service.lua:417: in function ‘_on_event_loop’

hearth/services/server/calendar/calendar_service.lua:46: in function 'instance’
radiant/modules/events.lua:291: in function <radiant/modules/events.lua:285>
[C]: in function 'xpcall’
radiant/modules/common.lua:265: in function 'xpcall’
radiant/modules/events.lua:285: in function 'trigger’
radiant/modules/events.lua:398: in function '_trigger_gameloop’
radiant/modules/events.lua:446: in function '_update’
radiant/server.lua:61: in function <radiant/server.lua:58>”

Hello @Froggy, just a question: why don’t you change your version number when you update your mod ? It’s difficult for me to keep my compatibility for Better Stockpiles up to date if I don’t know when/if your mod is updated :frowning:

1 Like

Hi @Banto,

I think you’re using an older version of the mod. Any reference to self._sv.should_be_drinking = true was removed when I migrated the mod to A21. If you have updated, then it might be a save compatibility issue, which unfortunately I do not have the skill set to fix. You’d have to start a new game :frowning: Sorry!

@Shinsaka

Thanks for the feedback - I take on your point. I traditionally only increment when new content is added but even in that I’ve been slacking lately as I added the rickety well and didn’t increment. I’ll increment on every update from now on! Pinky swear! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

i downloaded today with this one
"Alternatively, if you’d rather have the smod to just drop in, you can download it here Dropbox - cookmod.smod"

When i made a new game today i did not get this message however all the water bubbles above heads was still missing

Are both the links updated to latest version ?