[MOD] Stonehearth Cafe (Cooking And Farming Expansion) Discontinued

How do i get Sedated Queen Bees? Do I need Peaceful mode off?

@huskysniff :slight_smile:

What is a threshold value? I am sorry but I am stupid and need help.

I will be playing with the mod for a bit I am going to try and add it again to my current World.

@huskysniff first things first you are not stupid just because you donā€™t understand something :slight_smile:
So you town has a Net worth you can check it here:

(mine here is 100 because the town is completly new)
That worth grows during your game with everything you achieve (recourses, buildings, gold, etc.)
when you reach a certian number the tree with the beequeen will spawn (and the quest will start) I think itā€™s somewhere between 3000-4000 Net Worth.
Now it can be that you need to start a new town if you installed the mod after already having a town.
Some mods need a fresh started town to work complete. So if your Net worth is above 4000 and there is still no beequeen tree you might need to start a new town to use this feature.

3 Likes

just popping in here to say that,

resources dont actually add to net worth, they never haveā€¦

3 Likes

I eventually got it but thank you for explaining it!

I am planning on playing a bit in a few minutes but I want to know is their a way I can get more aviaries that then the 3 I have. The only option I have seen is gather honey. If this isnā€™t part of the mod I would love to see something that turns an aviary into a farm basically and after a few in-game months the aviary spawns another queen so you can make another aviary.

Another question from me. Iā€™m currently working on several new light sources. Some of them include candles. Does the apiary provide wax?
Also yaks and pigs can provide fat to create lanterns (and thus provide synergy for other mods such as mine).

1 Like

Is there a way to ensure that the stuff made from this mod is stored in crates or barrels, or something similar? Because as of now things like water from the well, berry juice and yeast are just left on the ground, and itā€™s making everything pretty cluttered.

1 Like

I think those are classified as ā€˜food containersā€™, and if everywhere else is full, theyā€™ll just leave it all on the ground. Although I have noticed that even when storage areas arenā€™t full, they still leave everything on the ground, so. x.x

Iā€™ve had two separate stone chests set aside specifically for food storage, both completely empty, and there are still at least a dozen berry juices just laying around. @_@

1 Like

hey man if you leave a box with the filter ā€œallā€ they will place them there.

Some of the food from this mod isnā€™t correctly identified ā€¦but any chest or box with filter set to all will allow them to pick it up off the ground and place it there.

Hey guys, thanks for letting me know. I rely on these bug reports to let me know there is a problem. (Real life is so damn time consuming!!)

I canā€™t always keep ahead of the developers and will things break. Stockpile filters are a constant bane as they are always being developed. Probably by Yangā€¦ so Iā€™ll blame her :stuck_out_tongue:

I have a micro-world with every food item this mod contains in a stockpile. Along side is a second food-only-filtered stockpile. Part of the testing process is to set the food item stockpile to none, and ensure that all the items are moved to the food-only-filtered stockpile. If they all move across then the test is passed.

In the past I have had to fudge some item filters to make them work. An example would be drinks categorised as food, due to the lack of a proper drink filter (Radiant havenā€™t implemented drinks yet and the stockpile filters were set in stone)

This mod is Alpha 14 latest compatible, which is basically the last update before Alpha 15 was pushed. At that time, all of the food items worked as intended.

I should have some free time later and so Iā€™ll take a looksee and fix the mod to ensure its Alpha 16 latest compatible. Who knowsā€¦ I may even have time to add new content!?

7 Likes

Wooop Wooop cant wait :wink:

2 Likes

Should the fancy cook outfit require the cook to be at a certain level?

The fancy cook outfit is purely cosmetic and was my interpretation of the cook outfit as radiant hadnt implemented the cook when I started this mod.

Happy to take suggestions if you feel it should require a higher level and convey certain bonuses.

3 Likes

I think it should require at least level 1; probably higher.

As for effectsā€¦ well, I think it could increase the ingenuity stat, making the cook feel more confident and likely to create fine meals (when theyā€™ll be implemented). In that case level 3 would make sense as a requirement for the outfit.

3 Likes

Noticing a couple bugs currently.

Farmers arenā€™t harvesting pumpkins. No berries seem to translate into being usable berries. For some reason, some of the recipes arenā€™t registering that I have jerky in my inventory.

1 Like

Would love to see a cook getting some special clothes ones he has leveled up a bit to show his status. Just like cooks in a restaurant. No one starts of being a chef :slight_smile: