[Mod] Brewery Mod 3.1 - Alpha 12

Wiese, by “Crops” we mean the baskets, so I can understand your confusion with that. We understand that the physical Plants can not be sold, because they’re still in the dirt.

I appreciate you going through the work of adding in the scripting for it, but I’m not sure of what your intentions were with doing that.

The Brewery Mod is an extension of the Stonehearth Cafe mod. The Stonehearth Cafe mod does not have the option to sell the “Baskets” of food from the mod. That is why I was mentioning to have a mod that does allow you to sell the “Baskets”. If the Modder needs to enable that, then I would highly suggest to reply that script to the Stonehearth Cafe mod post as well.

2 Likes

So i have fixed it and the products now sellable - but release just on github at the moment :wink:

now i will contact @Froggy to change it also :wink: hope i could help you xD but he has only the potato to change :wink:

Grapes are worth 36g a basket

4 Likes

Why not? I? I love grapes xD ok i will fix it xD Thx for the Info xD

2 Likes

Hey, I’m all for golden grapes :wink:
It just doesn’t seem very…consistent, haha

Oh, ah, there’s also a naming issue:

1 Like

They i have already fixed in the morning xD the given locales files had some issues i will Report again when all fixed xD

Because of the consistent… I dont really know what is which worth and I hadnt the Time to Check all crops and the timeframe and Stackamount xD will Do it on the weekend xD

2 Likes

ok i have check it … i dont know why it shows to you 36 gold i have set it to 8 ^^ …

Get rich quick! Even more reasons why you should get this mod!

1 Like

hmmmm i see also that the mushroom has cooks ingredients as category wtf? when have you download the mod? just in the second while i have update it??? i have make an full update of all files at the same second … head scratch

can you remove it complete and test it again please?

1 Like

so curent issues resolved ^^

2 Likes

Hello, I just recently downloaded both the Cafe and the Brewery Mod. For some reason however I can’t place the Distillery anywhere. It doesn’t have a “ghost” at all, and it won’t let me place it, it just has a red X the entire time. Am I doing something wrong. Everything in the Cafe mod works great but I can’t utilize the brewery mod without the Distillery :frowning:

Do you have download it from github its the working Version

Alpha 14, 8280
Crops don’t show up in the choice menu when creating fields / changing crops, wild crops (strawberries, shrooms, etc) do show up though. Frostsnap flowers are not properly linked in the Frostberry Wine recipe.
The distillery can be crafted, but doesn’t appear in the town inventory and therefore cannot be placed.
These issues appear when using both the .smod version and the unzipped .rar version.
I’m using the Stonhearth Café mod alongside this one.

Can anyone help me with this one? Did I do something wrong, is it the game version?

Alpha 15, 529
The crops do not show up nor do the wild plants. I can only seem to place the distillery on roofs. I am using the .smod from GitHub along with the café mod 1.6

Even though I can only brew the hooch on the roof, the drinks I can make are working fine (carrot and turnip)

It will take a will until the Autor will be back there are private issues… And I dont have much Time to fix it… So please have patience… I will See if i find some Time at weekend to look at it

Just as an update. I started a new game with the alpha 15, build 535 and the wild plants are there. I see the little mushrooms and grapevines. may have been an issue with my previous version.

1 Like

Thx for the Info xD that help me for the we

1 Like

I have done some experiments and think that the distillery has an z-axis issue. it is one voxel higher than the ground. That is why you can put it on roofs. If you try to place it on the ground, Floor or in a mine you get a red X.

Here it is on the roof

or above material on the ground

I have placed it on material then moved the material and it show the distillery floating above the ground, you can then build a ladder to it but you risk your cook getting stuck on the ladder. Mine made 3 carrots drinks before getting stuck. removing the ladder freed him.

Let me know if you want me to upload the new version on Kuro’s behalf to praisedb :slight_smile:

I know i don’t Download mods for now. But a suggestion to @Kurohito for brewing, add Hops to farmable plants to grow, it the most important item in any brew :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes