MOD - Anórien Biome

The one who ask @Vargbane

Before you answer, I just like to say CONGRATS on the new mod. Like the color scheme and the background behind it.

You dont deserve just a like but…

Copyright by Disney

If some of you readers are wondering why/what is this, this is NOT an official QA.
I just like to pay respect and ask question in a quirky way. Sorry for my English

Anyways,

Q1!
This mod kinda reminds me/us of kunming and shilin rock forest of China, any thoughts on making it close to those? or stick to the lore of the mod which is from J. R. R. Tolkien’s books?

Q2!
Implied but not stated that this is not the final form (geographic formation, aesthetics and plants) of your mod, do we expect some custom trees and other models prior to the background of the mod?

Q3!
Judging from your previous discussion, your mod is based on Rayya’s Desert Biome. Do we get the same mining loot table as the desert or did you made a custom mining table for this mod biome? If it’s custom, what do we expect/get from it?

Q4!
I have some concerns about the mod.

Can we have an official member about this kind of feature, mainly because my theory on this feature is that the blocks on the seed-map gets darker as it gets higher or it also gets darker as the height might have reach some kind of a ceiling boundary where you can only build in about just this height.

My question is, if the boundary theory is correct then what is your plan B about the mod? if their is no boundary, do you plan on making it higher/steeper mountains?

That’s all for now, hope sir @Vargbane answers these question. Thanks again for the awesome mod, we hope to here more someday.

1 Like