Males with outfits losing their heads! (all affected, mostly footmen)

mine are doing that too oddly my workers do it more than people who arent “worker” job my footmen do it the most tho funny yet irritating bug

1 Like

[Moved from: Promoted to farmer and this happened]

After i made a post about the audio bug, i found out that the blacksmiths head can literally drop between his legs, and this only seems to happen to the blacksmith while he is carrying something for instance: wood or a bed.

This is a known bug and can happen to any class. I guess you got “lucky” and only the blacksmith does it for you.

1 Like

Ok thanks for notifying, well im just happy to be “lucky” then :smiley:

Interestingly, this doesn’t happen on my main computer, but it happens every time on my laptop. Laptop is a Lenovo x230 with an i5 processor.

1 Like

for me it depends on the world generation some times its the farmetr some times its the carpender some times its the trapper

This happens when my villagers are doing anything! Sometimes when I look from different angles they look normal, but then they go back to the weird shape. Interestingly enough, I’m on a laptop too.

2 Likes

So still no female characters. Anyone have a screenshot where it happens on the female model?

3 Likes

I agree, still isn’t happening with females. I’m on a laptop too.

@Conner_Culpepper had it happening with a worker, so it seems that it can affect also standard worker besides promoted hearthlings. I had it also happen with a worker that had an upgraded outfit.

1 Like

@Relyss Mine was just a standard worker in a new kingdom

1 Like

just thought id add to the funny sses any idea when this is going to be fixed?

Alright this is getting scary. It’s happening on every world now, and relaunching won’t help. 0_0 Please fix this.

The virus is spreading

Now the farmer :frowning:

2 Likes

It’s day 2 and my footman/soldier is farming, only he’s not actually doing anything. The actual farm is working the fields but the footman is bugged.

As this is related to footman I saw it fitting to add this similar bug considering footmen here.

Although I haven’t seen a Footman farm just yet, I can confirm weird behaviour with footman, My issue though only seemed to effect the second footman,

@Geoffers747 Didn’t want to be a footman today!

He took the equipment and won’t use it :stuck_out_tongue:

Playing on the latest unstable branch.

3 Likes

Yeah you know man, early access comes at a price which is a shit ton of bugs and glitches. Like another problem I had was I switched the Shepard back to a trapper and when he picked up the knife he just stood there and still hasn’t moved. Glitchy game with a lot of potential.

Is this the bug of the hearthlings playing other people’s animations on top of theirs?
I have seen it happening mostly on footmen.

But then, there should be some ghostly body when you hover the mouse over him and / or his head would fall or be misplaced… :confused:

The footman not using his sword I think I saw it once, when I had several footmen, one patrolled fine but the other stood idle, without drawing his sword.

1 Like

He put his sword in his inventory and shield, Then just started working as a normal worker with the Footman profession :smile: He placed items into stock piles, Slept, eat, Normal day in the life of Geoff! Strange but yeah, the other footman was fine, I should try seeing what happened’s if I make a 3rd. But un-promoting and re-promoting doesn’t work on Geoff or other hearthlings :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Wow weird, Went to see what would happen if I had 3 Footmen, Geoff ate 3 meals and took out his sword and started patrolling again (or for the first time)!

I rarely run into bugs, Gotta say this was a epic out come :stuck_out_tongue:

Must have been on a hunger strike :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah he was doing other actions. I’ve encountered the ghost and head falling too.