LUA Scripting error

Summary:
While sending a poor little hearthling across the map to build a ladder and cut some wood I encountered this error. I would estimate it to be halfway across the map (If the map seed would be helpful I can provide that).
Steps to reproduce:

1. I had 21 hearthlings at the time of the script error. All professions were currently active with tasks except engineer and soldiers.
  2. Built ladders on two different levels (Simultaniously), they were not able to reach area to build second ladder since first had not been completed (I believe this is what probably caused it).
  3. Proceeded to build a storage area near each ladder (Within 5 blocks) and cut down several trees in the vicinity to build said ladders. This is when the error occured.

Expected Results:
I expected them to do what I told them to. Sorry but it was just cutting trees and building 2 ladders. I did feel this would be a problem since I had yet to encounter any bugs with this release.
Actual Results:
It did not seem to affect the game adversely and one the first ladder was built the second was finished. THIS DID NOT CAUSE A CTD.
Notes:

Attachments:
release-593 (x64)
@stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:567: (4650865 Racoon) has not yielded after 10 ai spins. Are they in a bad state? Last abort reason: follow_path mover aborted reason: could not compute full path in start.
stack traceback:
radiant/modules/common.lua:237: in function 'report_traceback’
radiant/modules/common.lua:456: in function 'verify’
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:567: in function <stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:525>
[C]: in function 'xpcall’
radiant/modules/common.lua:257: in function 'xpcall’
stonehearth/components/ai/ai_component.lua:525: in function '_thread_main’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:249: in function <stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:246>
[C]: in function 'xpcall’
radiant/modules/common.lua:257: in function 'xpcall’
stonehearth/services/server/threads/thread.lua:246: in function 'f’
radiant/lib/env.lua:15: in function <radiant/lib/env.lua:14>
Version Number and Mods in use:
Alpha 17 ver. 593. No Mods are in use.
System Information:
Hp Pavillion DV7
Intel® Core i5-2430M CPU @ 2.4 GHz
8 GB RAM
Intel® HD Graphics 3000

A post was merged into an existing topic: Ai spin error - reason: follow_path mover aborted